Reviews for Shattered
Cecrecy chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Wow! that was... sad and... not happy at all ;( (but good)

I hope she choses Chuck in the end
d chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Gorgeous, I love your Chuck and Blair here. I love that you acknowledge that too much has gone down for Blair to take. I love that Chuck actually does seem to love Blair, just he's selfish and effed up. I love it. Great job.
ggoddess chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I didn't want this to be complete. You've captured the fireball that is CB to perfection. Yes, they love each other too much, so much that their love is at times destructive but at others takes us to the heights of euphoria. And this is why I didn't want this story to end. I believe that all this hurt and angst, "is meant for something". You must continue as the episodes evolve.
TriGemini chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Aside from depressing. This was excellent to read.

Only Chuck Bass would break over finally losing what's most important to him and that being Blair Waldorf, is something he knows he can't let go of.

Perhaps, the writer's on the show will finally make Chuck get his act together, in winning Blair back-before the prince steals her away.
ChairLoveK chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Very good to read. Good job. :)
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Omg, that was so depressing. Why did I let myself read it tonight? *shakes head at self* Well, it was flawless, though personally I don't believe he ever FELL IN LOVE w/ Raina. I think he was just incredibly smitten. Plus, Blair didn't know about the "connection" he had with her...and I don't think she can really throw him not proposing in his face. In the promo (though you might not be going off it...*couldn't be sure from your AN*), it's clear that he's going to, most likely in the same night as Louis or whatever. And he was on the verge of it when everything came crashing down w/ Jenny. I mean, she probably has a right to be snappy based off of spoilers to come, but *shrug* idk. I guess it just seemed over the top. Still realistic, but...well, maybe I'm just reacting from my heart breaking & not getting the usual happy ending that I expect from your fics. *tear* Though, it would have been completely unrealistic for Blair to just jump on the Chuck bandwagon again at the end of this. lol. I wish you had a 2-parter of them in the future, him winning her back, like that reunion scene. But there is a sort of silver lining at the end of this, so that's good. heh. Very well written. Just very stupid of me to read this right before I go to bed. XD
flipped chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
'She wasn't missing him at all. And he hadn't even realized that all along, he was missing her.' - yes, i needed this so much.
svenjen chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This was so sad, but so good, too! Another great job!
Temp02 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Love Chuck in full jealousy, possessive, fighting mode and this is the Blair I love too. Great one shot.
Krazy4Spike chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Very intense. I hope that Chuck really fights for her!
wrighthangal chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Oh WOW..that was intense..but liked nevertheless.
QueenBee10 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011