Reviews for The Final Legacy
Nlresda123 chapter 9 . 12/14/2017
Steven. I've read through the legacy series four or five times now and it's just as good every read. I love it so much.
angelaroberts202 chapter 6 . 2/27/2017
I've been waiting for the family to find out since the beginning! Especially George
angelaroberts202 chapter 2 . 2/27/2017
Casey just became extremely ridiculous
Guest chapter 9 . 11/21/2016
I continue to reread and enjoy your stories
Mischief101 chapter 9 . 7/17/2016
Amazing! I had to pause before I finished the first story because I had to got to work but as soon as I got home I blew though all of them. It's 4:30 in the morning and I have to work this afternoon. But it was so worth it. I love every story I've read of yours. You are an incredible author. Thank you for writing and sharing your stories.
P.s please repost The Boyfriend. It's my favourite of your stories and one of my all time Dasey fics
Guest chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
Omg. I have read your trilogy three times and the rest of your Dasey work at least once through. It's where I come when I'm having a hard time in life. Many blessings to you for writing this.
- Johanna
Hazmatt chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that everything worked out!
clay cowan chapter 9 . 9/25/2014
Una palabra para las tres historias... Divino
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
I loved everything about these stories. You put a lot of thought and detail in to them. They made me tear up and they most definitely made me laugh! These in my opinion are the best Dasey stories I have ever read. I thought their coming together was natural. If this were to happen in canon I think them falling in love after so many years apart is very plausible. The loveness between them was great and not over the top like other LWD fics (mine included haha) all in all these were very enjoyable to read. I read all three in a matter of days. I will be reading more of your works soon.
Halle Alexis chapter 9 . 4/9/2014
It's always a bit sad for me to finish a story, especially one I love with characters I adore; this is even more so because you are such a great writer and you bring the stories and characters alive in amazing ways. I'm so excited you went with Steven for the baby's name, because it just seems very right. I loved this trilogy and I hope to read more of your work in the future.
tlyxor1 chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
I enjoyed the trilogy.
-t
keeponswimmin chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
Amazing story your writing is incredible! Loved it!
ericaababyy chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
Amazing! Ahhh I loved it sooo much! It was perfect! :)
NAp51 chapter 8 . 4/18/2012
It's funny how the older we get the less observant we are. Once upon a time, Lizzie and Edwin were as sharp as Marti is in this chapter, and marti, too had much keener eyes when she was younger
Ella1989 chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
...Awesome, amazing, wonderful, brilliant, outstanding, remarkable, exceptional, out of the world...uum I can't think of anymore.

Best Dasey fic ever.