Reviews for The Final Legacy
CGK0113 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
lol this looks like its going to be good...
phoenix9648 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
!

IM SO !

...you know... if you couldnt guess.

Update as soon as you can :D
daughterofthe1king chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I think I have read every one of your stories at least three or four times each! They get better each time I read them. :) Cannot wait for the rest of the Legacy Trilogy... you have amazing story telling skills. I hope I can emulate you someday in my own writing, although I have completely given up on the idea of matching talents on LWD fanfiction.

Thanks for the fantastic reads
JonasBigTime0916 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I have loved this entire series...it's absolutely amazing. There were nights that I couldn't stop reading that I only got a couple hours of sleep before I had to get up for work because I was so interested in what was going to happen next with Derek and Casey and everything! You're such a talented writer, and I have loved every story of yours that I've read! I can't wait to see how this story is going to go...what with Derek and Casey going to be parents now, and there's still the whole matter of telling everyone that Derek is actually ALIVE! It's definitely going to be a wild ride and I can't wait for it! Keep up the AMAZING work!
leanaplumz chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
You didn't know where to go from there?

HAHA... I think D might have just fainted. Just for dramatic effect.

I can't wait for the final story in the epic saga that is Dasey.

Have fun in NY!
Alaskan Panda chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Oh My Gosh Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh! I Can't wait for the next chapter!
itsi3 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! YAY! I'm so excited!

Even short it was quite a chapter!

Have fun in New York!

*Crystal
nitefang chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
:DDD

It's gonna be Stig, isn't it? Stig is awesome!
Frogster chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Yay! I mean that in two ways: Yay for the beginning of the final story in the trilogy, and yay that Derek and Casey are going to have a baby :) Now if he'll just make an honest woman of her...but they have to reveal that Derek's still alive first. Wonder how that will go?

And since was being a jerk the last two times you updated and didn't let me review, great job on the last two chapters of Another Legacy. Glad Sam's in the loop now. But where are his wife and daughter?

Update soon!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
YES for the final installment! I jumped at the chance to open the window when I got the alert (and the summary has me a little worried...more trouble for Dasey or is all the life-threatening trouble behind them?)

I really can't wait to see how Derek reacts to the news!

Update ASAP! D