Reviews for The Final Legacy
Ella1989 chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
...Awesome, amazing, wonderful, brilliant, outstanding, remarkable, exceptional, out of the world...uum I can't think of anymore.

Best Dasey fic ever.
daughterofthe1king chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
Okay, so I was rereading this story, which I'm apt to do to my favorites at 1:30am when my own writing inspiration is shot to heck. And I realized something that made me laugh hysterically.

Because I was that girl who wanted the perfect proposal, the romantic setting, the planned AMAZING drop-to-one-knee and "Will you marry me?" ideal that every girl wants.

Except my boyfriend popped the question sitting cross-legged in front of me on my bed instead...it makes for a funny story to tell the kids because the reason we were in my room was due to the fact that I had roommates and NO other private room in the house.

Needless to say, that boyfriend is now my husband (I forgave him the faux pax) and the love of my life. But there will always be a small part of me that wishes I'd had that fairytale proposal... :)
xxSpreadYourWingsxx chapter 9 . 8/11/2011
Hi! I think you did an amazing job with this Trilogy.

I loved every minute of it, every single word.

I read it all in 2 weeks (internet connection sucks, otherwise I would've read it in 5 days :D)

you're so far my favourite LwD author on FF )

love,

Denise
SusanMarieS chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
Thank you very much for the ending. I llok forward to more of your work. I,ve already started reading your next sorry. And am totally excited about it.
lovely.lilly chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
What a beautiful epilogue. I had tears in my eyes. I loved this trilogy. And the last particularly almost made me cry. The part where you said that this might have been your last story in a while. But I am glad that there is atleast 1 more. Even if your updates are not as often, please don't forget about your fans and I hope you will continue writing LWD fiction. At the same time I wish you all the best for your original writing. If you do publish your books I hope I will one day be a proud owner of one. ALL THE BEST!
lovely.lilly chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
lovely.lilly chapter 8 . 6/29/2011
Way to go Robbie. I loved his reasoning about Mikey and Casey's fiance. It was quite funny. And it gave them a good opening to let out the secret.

Good job.
frecklemaggie chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
Awwww, it is very sad that it is finally over! I'm glad everything worked out spendidly, and I love the name choice :)
literarius-aquarius chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
I am so sad that the Legacy trilogy is over! But this was a great ending for the story.

I loved the name he finally chose for his son Steven (which of course I do recognize from some of your other stories) and especially the reasons why he chose it, and how much that name and its namesake really means to him in the context of this story.

It was nice seeing where all our other favorite characters ended up: Lizwin, Marti and Simon, Jazz and Bea, etc.

Like I said, I loved reading this story and am so sad that it is over. But I am definitely looking forward to seeing what your next LWD story idea is! Can't wait to see more from you!
mwhale chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
An almost too "sappy" ending. Nevertheless a great conclusion to a great story.
itsi3 chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
Wooo! Was sooo good! I loved... Well everything! :D little Steven is adorable!

I'm sad its over but I'm excited you've got one more in the works :)

Awesome job!

*Crystal
Frogster chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
That was fantastic! Absolutely loved the beginning-each line was so perfect and captivating. Each spoke of Derek's deep love for Casey and now for their son.

Liked that you went back and reviewed what transpired after Casey announced that she was pregnant, but liked even more that you brought the stories of the other characters-like Jazz, Bea, and the rest of the McDonald-Venturis-full circle.

Liked that the little one's name will be Steven-you're also keeping in line with the names you've given Derek and Casey's children in the other stories.

Hope that you do write more soon! You're a very big part of the LWD fandom, and we want you to stick around. :)
Run-breathe-live chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
I loved the Legacy series. You are a wonderful author!
Butterfly Girl 13 chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
This story was amazing. I know that you were worried about the length between updates but I get that you needed time and it was really worth it. I love all of your stories. Hope your move continues to go well.
wisdomlingersx chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
Ahh this story might as well series

made me really change the way i write !

in a good way too !

i loved this. you're an amazing writer, and

i cant wait for your further stories.
160 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »