Reviews for The Final Legacy
reany chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
Love your stories. Thank you for continuing when you can. Good luck with the move. We are trying to sell and its not much fun.

Take your time and take care of you and yours. We will be here when you are ready to post more.
kmr04 chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
WOW! You had me crying by the end. This was a very nice ending to the story. I love that it was all from Derek's POV and had some 'thoughts' on things of the past. I don't think I can say it enough... this was perfect for the ending of this story.

Kim X
hartful13 chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
solid ending indeed, can't wait for more and yes, still would like to see a lizwin centered story from ya... lol i will be looking out for your originals because you are simply: Awesome. Great stuff and please, keep it up!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
That was an outstanding way to end the trilogy and I really can't believe that it's over. It was truly a stellar story with an original plot and the way you had Dasey was simply remarkable!

I love how you wrapped everything up.

Love the name for the "The Nameless One".

I have you on alert and I'll be waiting for your next greatest story idea!

Good luck settling into the new house!

Bravo once again...bravo!
tamilnadu09 chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
a fantastic ending to a trilogy! i've seen other people attempt to carry a story over for three parts, and i agree it must be quite a challenge! but your entire story was an adventure from start to finish, and i am glad to hear that you are not done writing LWD stories. as of late, there hasn't been much activity in this fandom (though I guess I'm sort of a hypocrite, because I've long ago stopped writing Dasey fics lol) so im glad that you are continuing! i put you on author alert agess ago, so i will be eagerly awaiting your next story!
Zuzzeroo chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
And sadly, we've reached the end of such an amazing story that has captivated me for months. I can't wait to read anything else that might be in store for us in the future. Please update as soon as you can!

xoxoTaraxoxo
EreshkigalGirl chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
Oooh, very tense atmosphere in the room. Glad they have 3 neutral parties (or, maybe not neutral, they're definitely on Team Dasey; maybe un-related parties is better) there to act as cushioning. And we got a "Der-ek!" thrown in! Always good times.
NotAWriter16 chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
Hahahaha great chapter. I loved the ending, Casey is pregnant, get mad at Derek. It isn't over yet right? There are still some things to figure out, I think. Like the Lizwin and other stuff. Update soon please!
Frogster chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
Very good! Glad everything is now out in the open, although I think I can see a muscle in George's head bulging at the last bit of news.

Update soon!
Zuzzeroo chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
And so everythings out in the open now. I liked how you wrote the family's reactions. Very realistic. I can't wait for the epilogue! Update soon!

xoxoTaraxoxo
lilkathra chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
i really in joyed this chapter cant wait for the next one
literarius-aquarius chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
Yay! The secrets are all finally on the table!

That Jacquelle story was funny..I love those little stories about their pasts that you throw in!

Robbie is such a perceptive little boy, a lot like Marti I think. It was hilarious and completely perfect that he was the one who pointed out the engagement to everyone.

George's reaction at first was hilarious, immeiatwly turning to Derek for the blame...except this time it really was his fault technically ;)

So many other great things about this chapter that I could go on and on about haha, but it was a really an amazing chapter! Just what we've all been waiting for!

I'm guessing this means we're getting closer to the end, sadly...but I still can't wait for the next one!
tamilnadu09 chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
thanks for updating!
Love2BeBitten chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
Absolutely loved it! Perfect! And you manged to get me smiling and laughing even though I am having an exhausting night of insomnia! Thank you for that! And thank you for continuing to produce wonderful stories that warm my heart!
itsi3 chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
Woooo! I squealed! Don't normally do that but your stories tend to do that to me! Lol

Awesome job! I loved the bit of Lizwin and the Jacquelyn story! Oh and the secret Dasey moments... And the speech from George... And little observant Robbie... And Jazz cuttin in during the awkward moments... And Edwins line... And Spikes place at the table... Ok ill quit but I Loved it ALL!

Most writers would have left out the background stories and forgotten most of the characters, just trying to get the big picture out there and finish it all off, but as usual :) you go above and beyond! :D

Awesome! Brilliant job!

I gotta say.. the LWD, High School Musical, and Twilight fandoms seem to be dwindling! :( this is the second update I've got since chap 7 was posted.

So Extra Extra Kudos to you!

Even with the chicken pox invasion you still deliver!

*Crystal