Reviews for The Final Legacy
TippyToe Zombie chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
I loved Edwin's reaction. This chapter was awesome.

I am the TippyToe Zombie

I like to Limbo

Often I fall on people's heads
hartful13 chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
another chapter filled of... Great... to the ness... goodness even Jazz's quips was hilarious but the best parts was one, How Robbie outed casey early and strip club story... Oh and the end was class as well... I surely can't wait for more... man your good, so great stuff please keep it up! oh and again i really do suggest a Lizwin story in the future I think there should be more of those.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
I LOVE it!

Oh that was a lovely toast from George...I was tearing up a bit, not like Casey but close to it.

Robbie was fantastic when he made his 'Mikey is Casey's fiance' argument. D

Robbie is so damn observant and he's been playing his DS the whole time! LOL!

I love how Dasey finishes each other's sentences when explaining how they progressed once they reunited.

LOL for George's instand reflex to turn to Derek when something goes wrong (if it involves Derek and Casey).

Fantastic chapter!

Update ASAP!
InuKaguFan chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
The end was just precious!

I can just see it happen, a great endin to a great trilogy!

Can't wait for the epilogue
MadLadyJae chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
Cant wait for more!
lovely.lilly chapter 7 . 6/17/2011
Hmm...I think Nora knows, or atleast her suspicions regarding the Dasey relationship is on the right track. It seems like a good sign. If Nora is ok with it then I am sure George will be too. I am glad the meeting started out ok. Looking forward to the next chapter.
lovely.lilly chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
OMG...I think it is Derek at the door. I wonder how the family will react. I need to read the next chapter.
lovely.lilly chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
AWW...What a wonderfull proposal scene. And Casey's heartfelt confession at the end was so beautifull. Thank God everything turned out ok and Derek was safe. Graham is such a sweetheart for smuggling the chocolate jewellery box.
lovely.lilly chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
OMG...What timing! And Derek was going to propose :( I hope he will be ok. Can't wait to read the next chapter. I loved the idea of the chocolate jewellery box.
lovely.lilly chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
AWW...Both Ruth and Casey pregnant! Thats so exciting. Poor Sam was the last to know. The sword-fish part was funny. Good job as always.
literarius-aquarius chapter 7 . 6/10/2011
Wow, I was not expecting such a quick update, and somehow I completely didn't notice that you had put up chapter 7 ugh! I freaked out when I realized it was already up. So basically, I've been waiting and waiting for two days for a chapter that had already been posted...haha, wow don't I feel smart?

Anyway, great great chapter! The moment we've all been waiting for, the family finalllly knows that Derek is alive. Course, there's tons more revelations to come, but this was the first step.

I liked that Robbie was the first one to approach Derek and talk to him...it was sweet that he remembered so much about him. Derek comforting his father and giving him and Nora a hug just showed how much a changed man he is now.

Can't wait to see the rest of the family reunion, and the families reactions to the more surprising news from the eldest kids!
SusanMarieS chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
man i was hoping it would have already been out of the bag... oh well still awesome. thanks.
EreshkigalGirl chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
*sniffle* You should have issued a hanky warning for this one. Very good. And, ah, Nora. She says that now. Just wait...
raykoRavenclaw chapter 7 . 6/8/2011
ooh, what a prompt update, amazing! i like how you handled the reunion, it worked well for the story, with realistic reactions and a good pace. Taking the confessions slow makes sense, but i am eager for what the next chapter brings.

btw, random fact of the day (though you might know this already), the actors who play casey and derek, ashley and michael, are actually best friends in real life :D

- Rei
itsi3 chapter 7 . 6/8/2011
Whewwww hoo hoo hoo hoooooo! Awesome job! Derek had me cryin when he begged George to hug him!

I'm so excited for more! Whew!

That was sooo awesome! Of course you know that! But your brilliant!

*Crystal