Reviews for Touches of Magic
InLoveWithLaughing chapter 18 . 2/16/2013
Definitely one of my favourite freeverses, it's so simple but effective. The last line especially sounds exactly like a young girl, which is what Rose is in this I think...? I especially like the line, "Dreams like starshine", it gives an insight into Lysander without having paragraphs full of description. Very sweet :)
InLoveWithLaughing chapter 17 . 2/10/2013
Wonderful freeverse, it didn't have too many symbols in (I like a few, but putting and ** in every line can be annoying) and your used the prompt really well.

I especially love the lines "sweet as sugar", "clever, not sweet", "it doesn't get much more exciting than this", "and the thrill, the constant thrill/ of rebellion" and "too boring for you" because it shows their personalities with a few words.
TamariChan chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Oh. My. God. I've totally read this before, Nat! That's crazy, it's a small world! Love it, especially the descriptions (star-girl, storm-boy) and the very last stanza/verse/thing.
nat.bookworm chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
i dont' know what i'm doing.. reviewing my own poem?
merdarkandtwisty chapter 9 . 4/16/2011
ah its ok I hope the teddy lily one will be happy.
merdarkandtwisty chapter 8 . 4/15/2011
this was pretty good though i figured a red head would end up with James or Albus.
merdarkandtwisty chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
I liked it until I found out who Johnthan was for lily to date the son of her uncle ex and her mothers ex is a bit creepy.
merdarkandtwisty chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
ok but really short.
merdarkandtwisty chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
as much as I like dom yuck lily is my favriot next genner and I love her with Teddy but if she can't be with him then I like her with scorp so hurting lily never goes over well with me.
merdarkandtwisty chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
another good one.
merdarkandtwisty chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
love it only one problem at the top you say the Character is Lily Weasley but her last name is potter not weasley
merdarkandtwisty chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
pretty good.
merdarkandtwisty chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
love love love it can't wait for more.