Reviews for Her Scars
Dragginninja chapter 25 . 4/14
OK, possibly talk to you later, KR.
Ryunoko chapter 24 . 10/24/2013
Please please continue! Your a big inspiration for a new author to fanfiction like I am.
Brandonissora chapter 24 . 9/3/2013
Easily my top 2nd fav book. I was so sad when I found out you hadn't made the 25th part yet! I will wait, no matter how long it takes for part 25. Thank you, for a time of emotions, you've made me laugh, sigh, anger, and even(Yes I know humanly) cry! Thank you sooooo much, for making this thing, to good to even be called ! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 24 . 5/22/2013
This is amazing!
Zeke5000 chapter 24 . 11/14/2012
I would like to say a couple things...This story is pretty amazing.

Freaks me out a lot when Kairi and Xion have to deal with that crap with Cid, but yeah.(A note on the side i haven't read the fics that this preludes to so i have no idea on who's fate is what)

anyway, pretty amazing.

8/10 for now XD
Poultryfeather chapter 24 . 11/9/2012
You...are the best writer ever!
Reyow chapter 24 . 11/8/2012
YES! KAIRI IS BACK! i wanted to slap her so bad for being so stupid
AnarchyWolfie chapter 24 . 11/8/2012
yessssss it was nice to see a new, amazing update for the story :) I hope the next update doesnt take quite as long :p
Reyow chapter 23 . 10/29/2012
...:( noooooooooooo more Reyow need more. Kairi needs to get better :( reminds my of my first gf. sigh she got better and out of where she was but i was damned if i let anything happen to her. please her friends have to help her please. intervention please. Tifa needs to get in there and kick ass as a big sister :( i dont want Kairi like this i want old Kairi back the nice one. and Sora needs to come back and take it all from her help her get it out of her system. :'(
Reyow chapter 21 . 10/29/2012
lol sad i was kinda looking forward to Riku. i feel like a combo of him and Sora. mostly him though.
Reyow chapter 19 . 10/29/2012
i see some doom in the future because they will be 18 soon and Cid probably knows it...i'll let you think on that
Reyow chapter 18 . 10/29/2012
you are turning me into a metallica fan :P when i ever you have a song i go listen to it as i read its part
Reyow chapter 17 . 10/29/2012
sigh, so much pain i want to heal. really i love this story because it reminds me of who i really am.
Reyow chapter 16 . 10/29/2012
well i just cryed like a baby. and Kairi broke my heart to. it's for my friends that i stayed. well can you please just have Xion kill theat bastard? please
Reyow chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
no no no no nonnononononononononnonnonon n XION! i want to jump down that abyss and pull you back out. damn it why am i not there to help! D''''''''''''''''''''""X. well i think im going to go cry now.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »