Reviews for Romeo and Juliet, TUFF Puppy version
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Hmmm ok sorry about that XD here's a new one :)

Name: Steven

Gender: Male

What I look like: where's a black sweat shirt with a white t shirt underneath, black sweats, sneakers, black hair, brown eyes, glasses, light tan skin.

What I'm like: kind, genoruse, sweet, helping, caring. By the way that's my actual name :) and what I look like sort of :) I hope that's not a problem :(
poXtigress.Awesome chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
omg please tell me what the chief said in 'dog tired' my mom won't let me watch 'TUFF Puppy' please tell me! contact via P.M (note: im on my psp right now so you have to look for me)
Peachy-Author chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Oh dear. With their moms hating each other, there will be a problem...

I saw "Dog Tired" yesterday, and when I saw Dudley and Kitty getting MARRIED, the wedding bells have been ringing since then. Ooh, I can't wait to write about THAT!
Peachy-Author chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
That was so beautiful, I think I'm gonna cry! I'm glad you finished this wonderful story! (starts crying a river)
Adenn666 chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Awesome, glad Dudley and Kitty got a happy ending. You'd think the villians would've been smart and stayed home but if they were than they would've allready taken over Petropolis. Stupid bad guys deserve to get beaten.
AFK 4 ever chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
hay edger, it's me. die typewrighter, i changed my name cause it sucked and now im wrighting MLP FIM story, i have one up rght now, but its um...M, so ya, awesome story. by
Shadow019 chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
Hey Edger, Welcome BAck!, its grea update, and im looking 4ward 2 he next 1
Peachy-Author chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
YAAAAAAAY! Thank you for updating! I was having a rough morning, but when I saw the update, I was really happy! And you're still a good author! I can hardly wait to see what happens next!
Shadow019 chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
Gad 2 c ur return edger, and the story is great, i can only imagine wat chapter 5 will b like, keep up da gud work!
Peachy-Author chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
This was sweet and adorable! And I'm sorry you had to wait so long to get a new computer. Also, maybe when Kitty and Dudley get married, Kitty's new name would probably be Kitty Katswell-Puppy. Just a suggestion, you know. I really enjoyed this chapter.
DarkMageDragon chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
Nice to have you back on fanfiction and it nice to see you back to continuing this story.
Jack104 chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
ooooh! whats gonna happen next! i love this story! kittyxdudly for ever!w
Calderonmaestro chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
are you ever going to finish this story? i think we all want to know what happens next
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
hmmm
Peachy-Author chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Don't keep me in suspense. Please finish the story! I want to find out what happens next!