Reviews for We'll Be A Dream
googoo4u chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
Awesome sooo hottt.
cuteangel4eva chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
lol i can't believe you made that as their first date although i'm not gnna complain with the hotness and wow pink kimono was totally something. I know they're into each other, but there's not much fluff only flirts and some seduction which were awesome too. It doesn't say they're involve so i'll just assume that Ash manage to ask Spencer after the date or vise versa
cuteangel4eva chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
lol i got this: kyla's gay so she's either with carmen in secrecy b/c she may not be out yet or just fooling around with her hmm im guessing best friends with benefits lol, and Spencer is soo into Ash, i think asking for a sleepover is her way of making move on her or mybe so she can finally alone with her :) lol all this playing around the bush is making me wonder too much lol i bet you're gnna reveal everything in the last chapter grrr...
cuteangel4eva chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
I bet aiden's only a cheerleader to peek on some undies "perv" *cough* *cough* lol ;p
cuteangel4eva chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
That's definitely groping lol ahh I really wanna know what Spencer's thinking about. Is she gay too? Or just some strong physical attraction to ash or secret crush maybe? Hmmm...
cuteangel4eva chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Aww its sherry's lost and Spencer's gain and damn spence director direct much lol with the griping I wanna know what she thinks I hope you wrote a spencer POV too :)
cuteangel4eva chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Ashley's reaction to Kyla's reaction to her dance moves was funny I wish I could've seen Ashley's hit dance routine
Bo chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
how bout an update please. you have a good thing going here.
NatalieReader chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
Nice story, Riana, so far...nicely paced from chapter to chapterso we want always to read more...ashley is verry sexy...she reminds me in some ways of someone I know...yes, she would so be a great stripper! Spencer is sexy too...they make a great couple, hope Grace doesn't spoil it for them. I hope there is more to come!
JayJayxo chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
Great story, great great great. And agreeing with last chapter, ashley would definitely makes the hottest stripper! I love this story xD
RainBlueWater chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
10 out of 10
momo0424 chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
Glad to see you back with an update for this awesome fic! :)

That was harsh of Grace's parents to kick her out. I understand why she got fired though. She should've made sure the door was locked lol. Love the new chapter! Hope you update soon! :)
noodles307 chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
new reader here. I'm liking this story so far. confident and upfront spencer is a good difference. ashley definitely makes a great stripper. the scene is hot!.

I'm hoping that grace's presence will not come in between spashley just when they are starting to be a couple. it was cool of ashley to have asked spencer before making any decision about grace's plea. keep going please.
momo0424 chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
This is a really good story! I hope you update soon! :)
mb168 chapter 3 . 8/25/2011