Reviews for Hound: Dog of War
Lord Sigfry chapter 2 . 1/7
So Faith wants a bit of bestiality, eh?

No judging.
Lord Sigfry chapter 1 . 1/7
Extremely HAM, but I read on for the premise.
Twizzy21 chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
Great story so far, can not wait for the next update!
Navn Ukjent chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
Interesting story so far.

I tends to jump about a bit much, and all the various factions that you introduce and that are plotting in the shadows seems a bit much, but maybe you can pull it together.

I do hope that you will continue updating this soon.
Dracco chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
and, of course, it stops just when things are really starting to get interesting.
Ezkutu chapter 9 . 3/21/2012
Reread this fic, even if it hasn't been updated in a long time. Already knew it from TTH, but couldn't remember the title until I came upon it on . I love your idea of a really badass Xander, even if by moments he seems all powerful. Xander in San Francisco with the Charmed Ones? Well, let's say you've increased my interest in the fic even more.

Waiting for the next update.
Gaist7233 chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
Interesting story.I'm interested in seeing how Xander is going to interact with all the different people in all the different stories. Hope you continue this fic. GL
Reaux Reaux chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
I'm enjoying the story though it feels as though it is getting rather complicated with too many characters. If you are going to follow both Xanders, and I hope you do, I think they should come together again.
Wolka chapter 9 . 12/1/2011
This has been pretty enjoyable so far, looking forward to more
JeannieWood chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
200 words does not a chapter make. Srsly, cant even bother to read a story where the author puts so little effort into any one part /sigh
Mechconstrictor chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
Pretty good story. I hope to see more.
bobcox26 chapter 9 . 9/9/2011
love the story and Alex and Prue love and the older gods nice please keep me in formed on the story thanks
Chi Vayne chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
I really enjoyed your latest chapter. Will Pru and Xander be grateful to or upset at Piper? maybe a bit of both - they certainly were upset initially. Caution is all well and good, but Pru is going be be very lonely if Piper tries to blow up anyone she's close to getting intimate with.
Oxnate chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
Charmed Ones are in San Francisco. West of San Francisco is ocean. Hope to see more updates soon.
chaoscrafter008 chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
Cool story bro! im lovin the action and violence and cant wait for the next update. i do think you should up the ratin though before someone gets their panties in a twist about it still being a k story i would put it as a T or an M just to be safe. expecially after this chapter where xander and prue almost got neked and did the deed. was wondering if xander will keep getting stonger the more he fights or will it only be certain things that effect him like the book of shadows i would love to see him become like cole and absorb powers of demons he kills. any way hit us up if you ever have any troubles with story line i like to help other with more talent than myself.

chaoscrafter008