Reviews for Two Daddies
18KyouyaHibari chapter 1 . 5/22
i enjoyed it if i ever had a child that looked exactly like Ru-chan i would die of happines and come back and spoil her a lot
Cynical0range chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
gahhhh so adorable! wish it would happen in canon...
PollenPawprints chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Sugar is good...and so is this!
elderwolves chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Just to clear up the last post, I have no intention of posting the things that pop into my head. This is YOUR idea and I intend to leave it that way. Sorry for any misunderstandings. Gomen. :)
elderwolves chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Dude. I think I'm now madly in love with this concept. DARN YOU! As a fellow writer, I'll be walking around with my own fanfictions with this scenario in my head! I won't be able to stop! (grins evily)...thank you. 3
Bystander chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
So Cute!

I love the idea of them having a kid!

Especially a daughter :)
nathan-p chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Oh Lord! That's gotta be the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

"world's biggest kitty-cat".

Hee.
metal-mako-dragon chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Written on suger and is therefore as sweet and fluffy as candyfloss! Aw!

Maiko
Cyclothymia chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Oh, this was cute. (And I'm under the impression that Ruka-chan would be the cutest little girl ever. I kind of want to draw her.) I love how you portrayed Muraki and Tsuzuki together through Ruka's eyes, and how she distinguishes between them with 'Dad' and 'Daddy'- it makes sense, as Muraki definitely isn't a 'Daddy' person. Muraki being a perv at Tsuzuki was funny, especially through Ruka's eyes- and I think that it's very characteristic for Muraki and Tsuzuki to keep calling each other by their last names, even though they're married.

And at first, I was a little worried that you made things tense or bad between Hisoka and Tsuzuki, because you mentioned Watari, Konoe and Tatsumi and didn't mention him- but then Uncle Oriya and his 'wife' came along and I died of glee.

So! Overall, it was ADORABLE and I loved it. (favorites)
SLeeplEzz.HeR0 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
that was so cute! i really liked that you made them have a kid! They really make a good couple and the two of them make good parents! SO cute_
Requiem For The Innocent chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Aww Ru-chan's so cute *hugs Ru-chan*

Ru-chan: Makoto-neechan you're hurting me.

Me: Oh, srorry Ru-chan.
Helle's seraph chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Well... It's strange and twisted but I liked it anyway! hahahaha I had a fun time twisting my mind around the concept of everyone's psychotic doctor and the angst personified living such a conventional life
elveljung chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I can't believe it took me so long to rediscover this gorgeous ficlet; I read it ages ago in a different archive, to which I then stupidly forgot the adress, and have been looking for it ever since. Two Daddies had me laughing so hard, and using little Ruka as the narrator is just perfect - her sweet, innocent, profund retelling of them makes the events even more hiliarous. In so many words, great work.
Three of a kind chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
E-YEE! It's been so long since I've read this, and I never read it here! There was another website that had this, and it included the smexy-uber-erotic prelude, which I can't find anymore... *is vair sad* I really desperately would LURVE to reread it! Could you get me linkage, please?

Brill story, by the way, absolutely lovely! *loves*

~Rajah
dyingstar-elipsis chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
hey, i tink its really lovely and sweet. muraki is gd ::yeah:: hisoka is married to oriya ::omg:: its wonderful. i really LOVE your pairings ::grinz:: btw, diz suppose to be quite long ago rite? luckily i came across it. i really love it