Reviews for Captain Stoppable's Revenge
nr 25 peter chapter 22 . 10/31/2013
I had a most joyful time reading this Fanfic, I could not let it go before I ended it. The manner of writing that makes it come to life I've seen in few. In books and Fanfics. I thank you, for writing this story that was such a delight to read.
ClubCafe chapter 22 . 11/11/2011
Unbelievable. I had to read the whole thing from start to finish in one sitting, I just couldn't put it down! Very well done, loved it from first to last.
TheRedKommie chapter 22 . 6/6/2011
Finally done. For a moment I thought you were going to just fish it with a "one goes in a door and the other goes out, neither seeing each other." But I am happy with how it ended. Yeah there are questions still linger, but it was a fun ride while it lasted. Good job, and see you on the flip side.
VivaNewVegas chapter 22 . 6/5/2011
Very nice story, was very well written. cool story line. and i must say, you did this whole thing in 2 months, very nice.
CajunBear73 chapter 22 . 6/5/2011
Until next time.

CajunBear73 chapter 21 . 6/5/2011
Reunions, tears of joy and reconnection.

readerjunkie chapter 22 . 6/5/2011
Excellent story ,I enjoyed it from beginning to end. Hope to see more of your .work.
CajunBear73 chapter 20 . 6/3/2011
Well Ron got his pound of flesh, and then some, Kim got hers when there was nothing left of Betty to take but her life.

Senator Rockwaller's wishes for his daughter may come back to haunt him so badly when this comes full circle.

And now it seems that Kim's heading home, discretely, and maybe Ron too?

Quite the surprise if so, but I bet there's going to be some issues to deal with, and Hana might melt Kim's heart.

Hope so.

TheRedKommie chapter 19 . 6/2/2011
You're killing me Smalls! KILLING ME!

If they just keep circling around each other, I am going to go nuts!

Go Chapter, nice to see that Ron got his Revenge, now for Kim.
CajunBear73 chapter 19 . 6/2/2011
Looks like Ron upset a few big plans for some wannabe powers-behind-the-throne there. For all the scheming and destruction Gemini brought on others, Ron's shells seem almost humane in comparison.

Hana's reaction to the guns was interesting, and that blue flame of Ron's was surprising.

Now they've got to make it to safe haven and the logistics is going to be tough.

Kim's making a trip to end her misery, but I hope she doesn't fall when she takes her target down.

Ron may find he's got to make a quick trip to catch up to a ghost.

Old Soldier chapter 18 . 5/30/2011
Greetings and salutations:

You really are putting poor Kimmie through the wringer trying to catch up with Ron.

I sense little Hana might become Ron's and/or the boat's good luck charm.
CajunBear73 chapter 18 . 5/29/2011
Pretty tense sitch on the reef alright. But for now Ron's dead to the world and maybe he can make his way elsewhere.

But Kim's still waiting for him in Macao, or will she when the headlines appear?

You've got some 'spalainin' to do about how they meet up from here.

Interesting last meeting with Yori there, a daughter and a reprieve. So now Yori's Sensei will be after Fiske alone.

TheRedKommie chapter 17 . 5/26/2011
I want Kim to find Ron in time, but somehow I bet it won't be that easy will it.
CajunBear73 chapter 17 . 5/25/2011
Man I hope she makes it to the harbor in time... but knowing how this could go (with your writing, I'd say he made good time shoving off. LOL!)

Narrow escapes for Kim here as well. Betty's reach is pretty good, wonder if Kim can pay her back.

Maybe double spacing could help, and checking the 'Preview' function to make those changes too.

YACOV chapter 16 . 5/23/2011
It's an exciting piece you've been writing. Rather unconventional to have both Ron and Kim separated so, and having both of them as the leaders of their respective groups of renegades, but I think that's part of the charm in the story.

You're doing a great job, hope there's more to come.