Reviews for I Know It Was You
Harta chapter 1 . 2/4
*falls to the floor and cries uncontrollably*

I just finished watching the Godfather trilogy for the very first time and went to directly to see if there were any good fanfics out there for it.

And I found this story.

AAAAA THIS IS BEAUTIFUL :""""( SO SAD. POOR MICHAEL. POOR FREDO. You wrote it out beautifully :"""")
Shawnied777 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I love these movies and you did a great job breaking the scenes down and capturing Michael's thoughts and emotions. Nice job overall, a fun and interesting read!
LilianClassic chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Amazing, I loved it :) I loved the bit at the beginning you made up, nice details into Michael's mind.

I hope you write more GF fics soon!
Hilary chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
First of all i just noticed you posted this on the 13th which is EXACTLY the same night I was watching the Cazale biopic I Knew It Was You and obsessing over Fredo! WEIRD. Fredo is def one of my favorite literary/film characters, i think theres a depth there that so many overlook...So you can imagine how pleased I was to see your story atop the list! I kinda thought I was the only one who felt that way!

I really liked that you looked at Fredo through Micheals first person pov, thats not an easy task! And i thought the first part with Sonny was awesome...You should totally write that scene out as a full story!

Lastly, im assuming you havnt read The Godfather Returns? It is AMAZING and provides tons of insight on Fredo and everyone else. Ive written a ton of Fredo-centric fics based off it, but ive always been to shy to post them...But knowing someone shares my obsession, i just might!

Anyway, great job and THANKS!