Reviews for True Beauty
TwinsConspiracy chapter 22 . 1/8
Wow! HOW CAN YOU LEAVE IT LIKE THAT SINCE 2013?! This is an amazing story that is well written and had amazing dialect. I like the character personalities and all the twist and turns the story has taken. I am hoping you will see it in your heart to update *pretty please* I am anxious to see if the human Lore was taking energy from was her mother and if her mother somehow knew that is was her daughter doing it (because I know she would have felt her energy being taken) I also wonder if her mother had taken energy from lore when she was unconscious to give herself more strength. Please please update this wonderful story!

-Cynthia
lei sun chapter 22 . 9/16/2013
Thank you for coming back. I thought you had abandoned this story. I'm happy she is fully embracing her fey side and ready to put a hurtin on the volturi. I wish she would have killed felix instead of demetri but he is the biggest threat since he's their tracker. I hope seth doesn't get killed since he refused to leave . The love and passion they share is amazing. I can't wait until they finish off the volturi, rescue her mother and reunite her with her father. Then her and seth can get married and eventually have a family of their own. I'm happy you got the wolves and the cullens out of harms way. I still think they may have to fight if any of the volturi try to escape. I can't wait for your next update. Please try not to take so long.
Anozira Celia Sunstream chapter 21 . 8/25/2013
OMG make another chapter, your story is really great
Guest chapter 21 . 4/10/2013
Amazing chapter!
Avalongirl55 chapter 21 . 3/31/2013
OMG this is so awesome. Please update as soon as you can. I can't wait to read what happens next.
spannieren chapter 21 . 3/30/2013
Brilliant story :)
lei sun chapter 21 . 3/29/2013
This chapter is amazing.

Wow! Lorelai is finally ready and used her heritage to fully transform into the royal fey she is. I wish she would have found her mother and got her out too. I feel the woman she was drawing strength from is her mother. It was incredible how she performed the ritual absolving her mothers caomhnior allowing him to clear his heart and mind.

I hope Seth and the others don't end up getting taken hostage. It feels like you might write Seth getting seriously injured in the ensuing fight and her using her new found powers to save him. Please don't let any of the main characters die please. Love this story and I'm glad you're still writing. Update again soon.
Stacy Lee chapter 20 . 3/17/2013
So are you going to continue with this story or no? I'm just curious because I really enjoyed this story and to stop updating in such a intense moment is just cruel.
OHHHMYYYGAWDDDDD chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
I love your writing and the way you can incorporate your own ideas about the Fey into Twilight so easily! And Seth is BY FAR my favorite character, and he is just the cutest thing ever! I wish I had my very own Seth Clearwater.. but alas! It cannot be! I'll keep my fingers crossed anyway.. You left a cliffy and I'm absolutely positively DYING from True Beauty withdrawls ! I finished all twenty chapters you have written so far within a day.. I know.. don't tell me.. I'm obsessed. But hey? It's good to feed an obsession every once in a while eh? (:

#PLEASECONTINUETOFEEDMYCOMPLE TELYOBVIOUSOBSESSION

Sincerely,

Your dedicated reader

P.S. -Did I forget to mention this? . . . . I think I did . . . . . Please update soon? I'll make that a pretty please with cherries on top... and sprinkles.
Cherryx3Cat chapter 20 . 12/31/2012
I love this story
lilirox187 chapter 20 . 12/30/2012
I loved this chapter! I like how you make it seem like Lorelai could take care off herself. She was so close to escaping! Grr, well that would make it too easy anyways. Poor Seth! I really want to jump into this story and give him a big hug :(
MidnightRain101 chapter 20 . 12/30/2012
Amazing! I am completely blown away by your story! You provide so much detail and I can't help but get lost in your beautiful writing. Never have I read a story so well written on fanfiction! You literally keep me on the edge of me seat, and I feel as if I am part of the story, and that's not something many authors on here can accomplish. I hope that you will update soon because the suspense is killing me! Wonderful job!
lilirox187 chapter 19 . 11/29/2012
I love this story! You capture the ultimate loving of being imprinted so well, most can't do it like you do :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
LucidChocolate chapter 19 . 11/27/2012
It's going to be really cool to see how this plays out. I loved this chapter, especially seeing Lorelai use her powers, even though she wasn't successful in fending off the vampires, it was really cool! Just a little but more training and she would have had them! At least I know the Volturi probably won't kill her, that's fairly reassuring!
Cherryx3Cat chapter 19 . 11/25/2012
eeeee i love it please post the next soooner