Reviews for Forget Regret
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This couple seems so out of place, yet they fit perfectly together. I think putting them together is an interesting idea, with awesome results. Sigrun is a woman of duty, and I love how you portrayed her as that. And yet, she was willing to throw it all away for one man, reminding herself that she is, in the end, just human. You're a truly wonderful writer, I hope to see more of your stuff around here.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
You are not alone in thinking that this couple is a good idea...I don't know when I thought about it, but this has been one of my favorite crack couples for a LONG time! (It probably came from my intense love of both Stefan and Sigrun's characters and desire for them each to have someone to love...)

I love the emotion of this fic! It's so beautiful and angsty and yet absolutely perfect for this pair. Thank you so much for the enjoyable read!
DarkEclipse45 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
A strange pairing indeed...I've always loved Sigrun, but I'd never considered her being paired with much anyone, except maybe Zelgius (YES. That's kind of a strange pairing too, but I really like it and I'm sure you would understand that!). Anyways, you did pretty well with this! It makes me sad when I see a Fire Emblem story with no reviews, especially one with some good emotion like this one, even if the pairing is a little obscure. Sigrun was in-character. She isn't the one to care if the man she's in love with is a Branded or not. Stefan's refusal to let Sigrun throw everything away for him was also good. Nice job!