Reviews for They're My Masters!
Aikatsu fan girl chapter 2 . 10/29/2016
I really love this story please update
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2016
OI! You CAN'T just STOP here. It's just became soooo good! Please, i beg you your highness! Continue this amazing story of thy!
taiyo82 chapter 2 . 8/20/2016
I'm intrigued by this story...
so which FF characters will be included in this and will it follow the storyline? or veer off from it totally?
are any of the HP characters going to be included in this? or just mentioned?
Shinade chapter 2 . 2/22/2016
Nya! This is so HOT! Update! Update! Update! I WANT to know what'll happen between 'em
Mirage chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
its...an interesting Story...but a whore is a bit hard payment for beeing hit by a car or am i wrong...sure he is well taken care of and gets payed well...but for how Long has he to do this, for how many...
but i still would like to know were this goes
Mumia0813 chapter 2 . 11/9/2015
*mouth goes dry* please add more n make it longer!
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
Hello yea can I please get more?
Tundrafire chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
Please update soon.
naru-chanfan chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
Kyaaaaaa! Kitten maid X3
greenwings33 chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
Please yell me this will be continued, yes?
AnimeBook's chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
is this is another one of my absolute favorite of yours. after rereading this chapter I have found one slight error. in your summary you say Harry is 15 but in this chapter you say Harry is 16. Which is it?
KyuubiChild717 chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
Never read a final fantasy anything story before, but I have to say you have converted me. I may just have found a new crossover favorite. I like how Harry is an awakening submissive. He needs the structure and care that is at the heart of BSM. I worry about the comment about Harry going blind soon. Will each of the students in the dorm have a different kind of relationship with Harry? Please don't let them hurt Harry.

On another note what is the deal with Harry not knowing who his father was. What happened to Sirius, the Potter money, the Potter reputation, and magic at all?!
ThatWasHot chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
Wow O.O.
(O/O)
kat1316 chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
omg that was so hot! *fanning myself* PLEASE update!
Aladdinina Magi chapter 2 . 6/11/2014