Reviews for They're My Masters!
Tundrafire chapter 2 . 3/16
Please update soon.
naru-chanfan chapter 2 . 3/14
Kyaaaaaa! Kitten maid X3
greenwings33 chapter 2 . 3/1
Please yell me this will be continued, yes?
AnimeBook's chapter 1 . 2/12
is this is another one of my absolute favorite of yours. after rereading this chapter I have found one slight error. in your summary you say Harry is 15 but in this chapter you say Harry is 16. Which is it?
KyuubiChild717 chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
Never read a final fantasy anything story before, but I have to say you have converted me. I may just have found a new crossover favorite. I like how Harry is an awakening submissive. He needs the structure and care that is at the heart of BSM. I worry about the comment about Harry going blind soon. Will each of the students in the dorm have a different kind of relationship with Harry? Please don't let them hurt Harry.

On another note what is the deal with Harry not knowing who his father was. What happened to Sirius, the Potter money, the Potter reputation, and magic at all?!
ThatWasHot chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
Wow O.O.
(O/O)
kat1316 chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
omg that was so hot! *fanning myself* PLEASE update!
Aladdinina Magi chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
Love it!
CrimsonLilly00 chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
You must continue the story! I love it and want to read more !
Angel chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
I love your stories, but could you update them regularly? T w8uld be a waste of good story plots.
Mmeggy999 chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
Eep! Love it! Update soooon! :)
Serena6686 chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
I like this story a lot and cant wait for more
BlueRoseMidnight chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Oh mah gawd... *nosebleed* I didn't see any errors too... Please write more?
Kai19 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
aw... it's been so long since an update! ;-; I really like this fic, and I'm sad to see that it's been about 2 years... Has this been abandoned, or do you plan on continuing it?
zack the wolf chapter 2 . 9/13/2013