Reviews for They're My Masters!
Mirage chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
its...an interesting Story...but a whore is a bit hard payment for beeing hit by a car or am i wrong...sure he is well taken care of and gets payed well...but for how Long has he to do this, for how many...
but i still would like to know were this goes
Mumia0813 chapter 2 . 11/9/2015
*mouth goes dry* please add more n make it longer!
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
Hello yea can I please get more?
Tundrafire chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
Please update soon.
naru-chanfan chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
Kyaaaaaa! Kitten maid X3
greenwings33 chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
Please yell me this will be continued, yes?
AnimeBook's chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
is this is another one of my absolute favorite of yours. after rereading this chapter I have found one slight error. in your summary you say Harry is 15 but in this chapter you say Harry is 16. Which is it?
KyuubiChild717 chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
Never read a final fantasy anything story before, but I have to say you have converted me. I may just have found a new crossover favorite. I like how Harry is an awakening submissive. He needs the structure and care that is at the heart of BSM. I worry about the comment about Harry going blind soon. Will each of the students in the dorm have a different kind of relationship with Harry? Please don't let them hurt Harry.

On another note what is the deal with Harry not knowing who his father was. What happened to Sirius, the Potter money, the Potter reputation, and magic at all?!
ThatWasHot chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
Wow O.O.
(O/O)
kat1316 chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
omg that was so hot! *fanning myself* PLEASE update!
Aladdinina Magi chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
Love it!
CrimsonLilly00 chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
You must continue the story! I love it and want to read more !
Angel chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
I love your stories, but could you update them regularly? T w8uld be a waste of good story plots.
Mmeggy999 chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
Eep! Love it! Update soooon! :)
Serena6686 chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
I like this story a lot and cant wait for more