Reviews for DeathEaters Discover FanFiction
SlytherinSnake6886 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
The Twins: *Cackling* We lost it at the. . . The. . . Hair extensions!
Leighanne (twin 2): Mien gott, do you hear this Valeriya?! Ahahahahahhahhhahahah!
Valeriya (OC): Yes, Leigh- *laughing too hard to breathe* Leighanne, I-I hear this. . .!
The Terrible Twins and OC of Doom
Galadrieliel chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Omg, I was giggling... I was GIGGLING! I don't giggle! That's so not me! You have a lot of explaining to do missy!
Laf4Me chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Really funny, original and just a great joy to read. Thanks, I needed a laugh today. :)

{~From Luc»-(v)-»with loveღ}
roxypony chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Amazing what people can come up with when influenced by lack of sleep... NICE WORK! Bella is a scream. And oh Lucius...you and your hair...

Nice job :D

RXP
The-Slytherin-Durmstrang-Girl chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Ha! this is hilarious
Hermione LeStrange chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
lol, just lol. ;)
TrapezeArtist chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
(Saphire Skyle) I now have an account ) so yay! but yeah this was funny and was awsome )
Window Girl chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
So many funny moments in this story! My favorite was when Voldemort said "Yeah, I can't seem to ever be able to kill the real one, so I just went for second best." It's not very nice to describe someone as behaving in a "gay" way, but I do like the girlifying of Voldemort and Lucius.
Doctor Clementine Who chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
THIS IS AWESOME!
TheOneAndOnlyBellaRiddle chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
iz all i have 2 say...
Sofie Clearwater chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
OMFG THAT WAS SO FING FUNNY!

MORE POPULAR THAN LADY GAGA!

DEAR GOD, I CANNOT BREATH!
Evalin Todd chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
this is hilarious. i love it so much! as well as the Hogwarts rules on your proflie. those made me laugh so hard i almost died!
PartyhardDrunkard chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
BAHAHAHAHAHA! This was THE funniest thing I've read EVER! You should do more stuff like this...you should totally do one for Sweeney Todd. :D
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Is this what you created after they threatened you?