Reviews for My Anchor
Chely99 chapter 12 . 12/26/2016
Love this, but would really like more! I doubt it will happen as it has been awhile since you have updated.
EnterpriseCaptain7 chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
Please you have got to finish this! Pleeezzzzzzzzzz don't leave us hangin!
Bkwrmchar chapter 12 . 12/31/2011
This is a great story. Please finish. Thank You
LiveLoveLikeMe chapter 12 . 7/30/2011
I believe this sequel is even better than Blind Run, I adore it! I honestly don't think I will ever get enough of these two and their cuteness. Awesome story line, can't wait to see what awaits them next back home! Ps. I'm glad you like my penname darling!
I wan2 chapter 12 . 7/24/2011
"She said, win or lose, you've changed everything for the better." Alex turned to face Olivia and looked her in the eyes, "Then she told me it wasn't my time because I still have two people that need me, and that I should never let them go."

Olivia bit her bottom lip and brushed the hair back off Alex's face. "Never," she whispered, "I'll never let you go."

Aaaah, love the phrasing and the placement of the words. In a moment of honesty and trust, their belief and faith stands strong. :)
AnywhereElse chapter 12 . 7/23/2011
awww. i like it. glad alex, liv, riley, and katie are all ok. i think i do like katie now. looking forward to more
LiziJ1987 chapter 12 . 7/23/2011
"I'll never let you go" *melts* that line was so sweet! Im so pleased that Alex and Liv are both ok and Riley of course :) the love scene was sweet and hot, loved it :) cant wait for more :)
peterepter chapter 12 . 7/22/2011
love the upate. ook forward to more
heatwave16 chapter 12 . 7/22/2011
Excellent
juicetroop82 chapter 12 . 7/22/2011
I liked the ch especially the last part. I wonder what will happen next after all this. Plz update soon
chawkchic chapter 12 . 7/22/2011
Well played!
ladybugsmomma chapter 12 . 7/22/2011
Phew! I am so glad that they are both okay and Riley is so cute! I loved the end of this chapter! It was great! I can't wait to read more!
lizzy43 chapter 12 . 7/22/2011
Oh wow, what a beautiful chapter. So many different emotions and you did them all perfectly. Great job. Looking forward to more!
Elliotandoliviababies chapter 12 . 7/22/2011
That was so close but I knew you wouldn't let Alex die.
kleberm chapter 12 . 7/22/2011
Great end to the chapter. I am so glad Olivia was able to find and save Alex. Looking forward to the next update.