Reviews for Infestus dark love
Madmum chapter 8 . 11/10/2014
Wow! What an intense roller coaster ride! This fic deserves more reads and reviews.
XxYourSilentScreamsxX chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
Excuse my french but...

Best. Fucking. story. ever
AgainstTheNorm chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
I've read a lot of fanfiction and am very fussy with the fanfics I tend to read. I usually quit partway through if I don't like it and I can honestly say that I LOVED this fic ! I feel as if it should be read by more people ! I think it was constructed really well ! I think this needs more recognition than it has.
MizzVicki chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
Wow. That was an intense little story.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 8 . 6/11/2011
Well this was interesting. Not too much into the S & M scene, but you pulled it off as well as anyone could.

You have probably the biggest range of settings of any author I've ever seen. I'm glad to see you're comfortable writing in a broad range of environments. It really makes reading the next story unexpected and enjoyable.
joannajames12 chapter 8 . 5/21/2011
the dpminating sceens were hot.
JulzIzMe chapter 8 . 5/5/2011
Nice end to an exciting story. Had me worried there. And Poor Caius! That was an unexpected twist.
JulzIzMe chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
Whooosh! goes the roller coaster. Lots of turns. I have my theories and something mentioned in this chapter reinforced it. I'm frequently wrong though with my ideas so I'll just keep watch ;D
JulzIzMe chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
This story is crazy intriguing. I just happened to notice it only has 9 reviews. Had to come out and make it at least double digits. These are stories your followers have already read, correct? Sorry you lost your original statistics. I'm loving this one. I've already read Ashes so this is the second one I'm reading where you write about the dark side of BDSM. You're the only writer I've seen who approaches the topic this way. Certainly makes you see things deeper.
mamato chapter 8 . 4/15/2011
Hello! I have to say, I really like this story, with it's twists and turns and suspense...until the very end. That was a really hard pill to swallow.

It seems impossible to me that someone could come back so damaged as Edward was, and then find out that he WANTED to be there. I mean, he was basically comatose, only mimicking others actions, stuck inside his own head with scars all over his body and brutal nightmares. Yet, Jane said he loved being there living his life the way he wanted to live it? I don't understand AT ALL! That totally threw me. And she didn't address the memory of her death with HIM. She didn't tell him it was to drive him insane. And he wanted that life? How would he even know what he wanted if he is so drugged, he has memory of NOTHING?

Furthermore, how in the world could Bella fall in love with someone else while under the influence of said drugs? She wasn't coherent enough to make any sort of decisions for her, like Edward, so how could EITHER of them have the capacity to fall in love, or decide whether they wanted to stay?

It just all seemed so farfetched. You had me on the edge of my seat until the end, but then it was like their time on the island was explained away by saying..."we loved it there, and top dollar was paid to turn us into immaciated zombies". Right? If either of them loved or were loved, how did they come to the state they were in when rescued? I think it would have been more believable if it was left that both of them were trapped until mercy rescued them. Any other way, just seems unbelievable to me.

Just my opinion...
punkynomie chapter 8 . 4/15/2011
Ohhhh I loved this story! I even sat in my car for an hour after I had finished work to read it! Fantastic :D
SparksFlyUp1223 chapter 8 . 4/14/2011
CUTE ENDING!

I should be studying for my test but I was hooked! read it from start to finish. A little bit of scary stuff and I was slightly confused in the middle but generally it was a great story. I think, however, since you categorized this as 'drama' you could have put more of Bella and Edward's feelings when they were separated. maybe you could have put a bit more of the time when Bella was at the Island because I thought she was there for approx. 3 days until she was rescued, not 2 years.

anyway. thanks for the story!
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 8 . 4/14/2011
very interesting premise, with a lot of plot points that crept up without warning. Very well done.

TMOT
katmom chapter 8 . 4/14/2011
Once again you suck me in and make me care about these characters!

Such scary stuff here...

I'm so glad they found their balance...THAT's the way it should be. And as long as it works for BOTH people...I say, go for it!

Kathie