Reviews for iWant to Say
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Very in character
JayLynn-wrtngdncr chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
this is really good! i love it! u shld read mine, also sam's POV, called What's This Feeling? you can find it on my profile!
IluvSmallvilleDBZSailormoon chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
this was very good. Excellent job, it still felt like Sam and not OOC like some other stories. Loved it.
mirage888 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Brilliant! I've read a lot of iOMG fics, since there are so many, but this was my favorite by far. On my Seddie forum, we've talked about what's really going through Sam's head in this episode, and I think you hit the nail on the head! I'm dying for the next (regular) episode, because it's supposed to pick up where iOMG left off... It's a tough wait. But! The cast just got their first scripts of the new filming period, so I am a tiny bit more satisfied. It's just an unreal feeling, EVERY time I think of this episode. Sam loves Freddie! Shout it to the world! :)
Aea chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Love this!

I didn't like how much Sam changed herself so suddenly in the actual ep, and this totally breathes some life back into her. I love how she's struggling with herself throughout, like we're really watching her grow up a little bit right here.

This bit especially:

"Just leave," from her spot on the floor, even gesturing to the door with her water bottle, dragging the syllables for the words out with her groan for as long as she could stand to stop herself from saying anything else.

I love how you combine her just being *out* of things to say with her willingness to keep arguing.

Fantastic piece!
mizkntuhke chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Wow! I have you in my favorite authors list and plenty of your Loliver stories in my favorite stories list. Last night I was bored and decided to look at your profile page and see if you'd written anything new, and this story was near the top of the list. I immediatley pulled it up, and then remembered why I was on the computer in the first place, so I did not read it. This morning I read it and as always it is a story of yours that I loved. I love that this story is not a continuation of iOMG, partly because most of them are lame, and because they do not really capture Sam and her personality. Brava. Good work. There is another story that is similar to this but different because it covers the last three episodes, it is called Human Error. If you have not read it, you should. It is good too, in fact it is on par with this story. Later days!
M L Europe chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I enjoyed this muchly. I'm same as you, I've watched that episode so many times because I am so interested in what is going on in their heads during this whole thing...and I'm glad you made it just the episode instead of a futurefic. This was well done :)
katherine chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
i like your story it is very nice you kept the charecters like they really are it wasw good
personmcpeople chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
this is... kind of amazing. great job :)
redvelvetjade chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I like that you ended with the show I agree Jennette's facial exptressions were amazing and really made you wonder what is goingon in Sam's brain? Nathan did a awesome job to ...I can't wait to see Carly's reaction play out on screen.
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I love this so much. 333 Perfect Sam capturing. PLEASE write more!
Fizzylly chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Wow, this is brilliant. I love your style and the sort of analysis of the episode. I think you really got into the mind of Sam and it was believable. Pretty much everything you said was spot on for her. Also, I like the way you stopped at the end rather than trying to continue; it worked very well.
letusrejoicify chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Brilliantly written. Seriously, one one of the best iOMG fics I've read. :)
Paleclaw chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Ahhhhhh! That was as good as if not better than the actual episode! *favorites* You've gotta make more stories like this! Ones that go into what Sam's thinking during the episode, or maybe even into Freddie's thoughts! This is by far the best iOMG story I've read yet!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011