Reviews for Invasion Army: One Shots
metsfan101 chapter 62 . 10/12/2011
this was a great chapter
CressidaRene chapter 51 . 10/9/2011
I've really enjoyed your latest round of one-shots for this story, they've all been funny and or cute, or "Awww"-inducing! This one felt very much like it could've been expanded into a longer story, but it's still fine as it is. Poor little Hitsugaya, now he'll be even more hesitant about eating out with anyone. I hope Matsumoto gave Hisagi & Kira a good thrashing for upsetting her taicho!

I'm glad you've been able to come back to writing again, and I do hope that whatever issues that have come up for you lately don't get you down, and that you'll feel like revisiting more of your stories soon. -
CressidaRene chapter 47 . 10/9/2011
When I started reading this one, I thought "Ooh, this one has cuteness written all over it!", and it does. But it also has a surprising amount of emotion and heart in it, too. I would love to see Rangiku taking care of her little taicho like this in the anime, as well as Toushiro finally letting her mother him, just a little bit!
Cittyno2 chapter 41 . 7/17/2011
WHOAH! Isshin is related to Ganju? MAJOR PLOT TWIST!
Ability King KK chapter 41 . 7/17/2011
I almost hope that Isshin being a Shiba will be possible canon in the future. The thought of Ichigo being related to Kaien, Kukaku, and Ganju is just hilarious.
Jigokuchou-chan chapter 37 . 7/16/2011
Unohana wasn't in this... Is that because she was with Yamamoto when this was happening?
Cittyno2 chapter 36 . 7/16/2011
That's pretty cool. I like how you wrote this, and added those lion cell phone harm thingys from the anime in to the chapter!
Jigokuchou-chan chapter 34 . 7/14/2011
I think it should be Zaraki-taicho, not Kenpachi-taicho... Also you used "hear" instead of "here"... X3
Ability King KK chapter 34 . 7/14/2011
I can only imagine how people reacted to seeing Kenpachi and Yachiru in the Land of the Living. Must've been scary.
Ability King KK chapter 31 . 7/14/2011
Hehehe, poor Toshiro. He just got tricked. And he's supposed to be smart enough for that not to happen.
Ability King KK chapter 30 . 7/14/2011
Nothing better than the father/son relationship between Jushiro and Toshiro. It's humorous and cute at times.
Ability King KK chapter 29 . 7/14/2011
...Is this something Kon is making up or does Toshiro really have those kind of feelings for Momo in canon? That'd be all kinds of bad.
Ability King KK chapter 27 . 7/14/2011
It's a good thing Toshiro has someone like Karin by his side or he'd probably be in a constant depression.
latsyrk777 chapter 18 . 5/23/2011
I thought that the copes have all the same memories as the real ones, the fake toshiro should still know what his fav treat is. other then that I like the idea of him not wanting to be destroyed, but I get the felling you did this one before the last few episodes came out.
pupeez4eva chapter 13 . 4/20/2011
yet again, i am your number one fan. Keep up the good work and, update your other fics, please?