Reviews for My Shelter
maricela chapter 7 . 9h ago
I love your story, congratulations. go ahead and by the way my favorite couple is ji hoo and jan di. I congratulate...by the way I am from El Salvador
Sweet forever chapter 13 . 1/8
Please keep going with the story! I really like a lot! I really want to keep reading!
SnowMage chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
I love this story! Wish there was more like it. Please return soon and finish the story. :)
Rosawellian1984 chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
Please Can U Keep On Writing These FanFic...Its Makes My Heart Flutter When Its About Ji Hoo & Jan Di!
Rosawellian1984 chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
misohappynoodle chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
so cute , totally ship Ji Hoo and Jan Di 3 awesome fanfic!
Raasberries chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
omg omg omg please update soon! ji hoo x ja di! 3
Saissister chapter 13 . 3/27/2013
It was, as always, cute
BabyAddy92 chapter 13 . 3/15/2013
nice I like it a lot... can't wait 4 more.
bloomnskyrules chapter 13 . 3/6/2013
please update soon! I want to read about them getting together so much
LoyalTiger chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
Keep it up. This is good. I like it.
V chapter 13 . 11/23/2012
um ,momo yang? junpyo ISSSS a complete jerk. that was the whole emphasis on his character. he tryed to make the girl he called an ugly pumpkin-like thing lick his shoe because of an ACCIDENT. granted she turned out to be evil bannanas, but still! we didnt know that at first... anyways! WRITE SOON PLEEEEEEEEEAAASSSSE.
Sxphyre chapter 13 . 11/23/2012
Daww... I love this fanfic! I never liked JandiXXJinpyo pairings... so the drama was disappointing. This makes me feel much better!
Areej.A.A chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
Please please update soon that wasn't bad

But you could have out some of the stuff that they did like going shopping are seeing the efil tower (I don't know how to spell it) :)

And how in the hell did she get the vodka were they in a club or something ? I don't think jihoo would take jan di somewhere like that
Momo-yang chapter 13 . 11/9/2012
Ooooooooooooo just wondering but how come Jun pyo sounds like a complete jerk? and has yi jung given up his casanova title yet? Well I LOVE this story so hurry up and updaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttt ttte!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »