Reviews for My Shelter
More. I need more. I would like to see what happens next.
Delylah chapter 14 . 5/20
Love this so far. Hope you will continue it soon!
Abby chapter 14 . 4/13
Thank you so much for updating! This story keeps getting better!
Im still here and waiting for the nxt chapter
apocalypse.mom chapter 14 . 4/10
I really like this story. Yes, it's simple. I think that's great because it let's the emotion and characters shine. I too hope you find inspiration again. At least to tell us what Jun Pyo has to say and Jan Di's response. Thank you for not giving up.
grayhippo chapter 14 . 4/9
Wow... Im kinda of interested in what Jun Pyo has to say. I really liked it.

It's okay. You grow up and move away from things. It's understandable if you are no longer into this story or writing in general. Some people know what they want to do for the rest of their lives, while others test the waters. Maybe it's just this story though and if so that's fine too. Don't feel like you have to do something because someone else wants you to.
With that said I of course wont complain if inspiration for this story hits you.
TheMusicOfOurHearts chapter 14 . 4/9
Fantastic chapter! I am so happy you started writing again! Remember what I PMed you about if you ever lose motivation okay? Just let me know, okay? :) 3 great job, love 3 :) xoxo
Love,
TheMusicOfOurHearts
TheMusicOfOurHearts chapter 13 . 4/5
Dear amazing author,
Okay, you see, this story is probably the BEST JanDi/JiHoo story I have read. I know it has been literally 2 years, but could you possibly find some time in your busy schedule to continue writing for this story? It is SO good and I would love to keep reading! Thank you so much! You're an awesome writer! Xoxo 3
Much Love,
TheMusicOfOurHearts
Write more, please!
Abby chapter 13 . 1/19
I really like your story! Wish you would continue! :)
melissa chapter 13 . 1/10
Wow the next chapter please unnie
A chapter 13 . 10/31/2014
The story is very nice. Are you going to update?
Ask chapter 13 . 10/10/2014
Thanks for the story.
Are you going to update it? I see I'm not the only one waiting...
Please! )
Guest chapter 9 . 9/17/2014
This is one of the best fan fictions of IHOP and hand I I've seen! Good job :D it makes me feel like they really get together after the drama since I ship them more than jump yo TT
NekkoLover chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
Hello, I read your story and I really liked.
Sorry, but are you going to continue with it?
sorry, I have to say, I love, I read the end: D