Reviews for My Shelter
Guest chapter 15 . 12/22/2015
Love the story
apocalypse.mom chapter 15 . 10/24/2015
This is a nice chapter. It is not in Ji Hoo's nature to react immediately. I look forward to a next chapter on his thinking about the situation and possibly making a move on Jan Di. If I must wait a year I will. Thank you for the update. I hope for more when you are so inspired.
Abby chapter 15 . 10/23/2015
Thank you so much for the update! I really hope JanDi and JiHoo can have a happy ending!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/10/2015
This is a great story. I need Gihoo to have a happy ending. You are doing a great job.
xChuuGaEulx chapter 14 . 7/31/2015
I hope you will definitely write more and continue the story. I think about four more chapters would be an alright place to end the story. This is such a great story idea, and I hope you'll think about updating it sooner. I read all fourteen chapters in a day and am now swooping through the Boys Over Flowers fandom looking for more Ji Hoo and Jan Di fanfics. You are a great writer, and I love how you end off the chapters. Hope to read more soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/24/2015
More. I need more. I would like to see what happens next.
Delylah chapter 14 . 5/20/2015
Love this so far. Hope you will continue it soon!
Abby chapter 14 . 4/13/2015
Thank you so much for updating! This story keeps getting better!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/12/2015
Im still here and waiting for the nxt chapter
apocalypse.mom chapter 14 . 4/10/2015
I really like this story. Yes, it's simple. I think that's great because it let's the emotion and characters shine. I too hope you find inspiration again. At least to tell us what Jun Pyo has to say and Jan Di's response. Thank you for not giving up.
grayhippo chapter 14 . 4/9/2015
Wow... Im kinda of interested in what Jun Pyo has to say. I really liked it.

It's okay. You grow up and move away from things. It's understandable if you are no longer into this story or writing in general. Some people know what they want to do for the rest of their lives, while others test the waters. Maybe it's just this story though and if so that's fine too. Don't feel like you have to do something because someone else wants you to.
With that said I of course wont complain if inspiration for this story hits you.
TheMusicOfOurHearts chapter 14 . 4/9/2015
Fantastic chapter! I am so happy you started writing again! Remember what I PMed you about if you ever lose motivation okay? Just let me know, okay? :) 3 great job, love 3 :) xoxo
Love,
TheMusicOfOurHearts
TheMusicOfOurHearts chapter 13 . 4/5/2015
Dear amazing author,
Okay, you see, this story is probably the BEST JanDi/JiHoo story I have read. I know it has been literally 2 years, but could you possibly find some time in your busy schedule to continue writing for this story? It is SO good and I would love to keep reading! Thank you so much! You're an awesome writer! Xoxo 3
Much Love,
TheMusicOfOurHearts
Guest chapter 13 . 2/8/2015
Write more, please!
Abby chapter 13 . 1/19/2015
I really like your story! Wish you would continue! :)