Reviews for Gratia Plena
OverTheBridge-san chapter 8 . 1/31
This is by far one of my favorite fanfictions, I loved reading your sisters too, tell her to update! This is now my favorite chapter ever, your writing style is great to read and I hope to write as fluidly as you one day! I can say with confidence that I have never laughed or cried so much in any chapter of literature, be it book or poetry. You my friend have a talent, I wish you the best of luck in the literary fields.
Oh Mai gawd... I shall quote the great Kotone when I say... DA FUQ? This crazy puta grandmother is one helluva asshat. Please continue if only so I can transport myself into the story so I can bitch smack her! (love this story by the way... :D)
cloudsinwonderland chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
Oh my god this story is awesome and of the top amazing! I'm actually a huge fan of your sisters work, Short, but I love this story too! It's so sad that Mori will be told the sad new that I actually am crying right now. It won't be that bad right? I look forward to the next chapter! Please update as soon as possible!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Is selestyna-arpa364 your sister?
loopyhutton chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
Just found, I read all the chapters & I loved it! Looking forward to future updates! Poor Dani & Tamaki!
beulah2013 chapter 11 . 3/8/2014
You totally left it a HUGE cliffhanger and when I check the date it's been almost 2 years. I'm gonna be in suspense forever, huh?
StartingAtTheEnd chapter 11 . 7/17/2013
This. Is. Amazing. I love this story a lot. I love the drama and the romance and the action. It's a very well rounded story and that makes it fantastic. I really hope you'll be able to update soon. I can't wait to see what happens with Tamaki, Dani, and Mori. I actually feel pretty bad for all three of them. Hopefully it'll be alright, right? Anyways, good work. :)
Lena Academi chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
Haha, when Tamaki said "Who?' for Our Lady of Guadalupe, I almost cried, I almost laughed. I wish I could go to South America and visit the shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe!
SharpPointyThings chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
I FANGIRL OVER SHAKESPEARE TOO! I love this story, and tell your sister to UPDATE.
MakaylaDevine chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
Omg noooooooooo!
Fem-JakeFromStateFarm chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
UPDATE PLEASE! I WILL GRANT YOU ETERNAL HAPPINESS!(aka internet, chocotale milk, cake, and UNICORNS) (ˇ\\) pweezz!?¡¿
Fem-JakeFromStateFarm chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
think I foamed at the mouth a bit :L rotfl- \(ºº)/ i leerrrrvvv yer stery *southern accent mode activate*
Fem-JakeFromStateFarm chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
When Dani had to go to I.C.U i almost cried... I love Dani and Mori together; love your story:3 (p.s. I've read Short and tell your sister to uPdAtE pWeEzZ :3) AGAIN LOVE YOUR STORY AND DANI!
Momochan77 chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
OMFG I'M LOVING THIS STORY I read Short and had to read this makes me wanna read Short again I love Dani and Kotone there the perfect Best Friend Duo well besides Kyoya and Tamaki(let's face anyone who can tolerate that much of a spaz is SupermanXD).
BigDreamer555 chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
I can't wait for your next chapter! I've been completely sucked in :)