Reviews for Report
Raiju001 chapter 7 . 3/10/2019
As I go back and read more about Leon Kane, the more I enjoy your grasp of the 40k verse. The way you handle his Pariah gene against the 1kSons is inspiring! I like Louk but Kane is that soldier that just keeps on going. He does not waver in his faith or his own code. I enjoy that about him most.

Thank you for an amazing story.
Le Cinnamon Tea chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Excellent action and solid characterization all the way through. You did a great job of preventing character overflow, letting Collins be a representative for all the Imperial Guard. My main criticism is the female lieutenant didn't make much sense by the end. But after reading this I'm hungry for more and intend to read the rest of your Warhammer fics.
SPG inc chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
This really does read just like a Black Libary novel. Good mix of action & drama, and tension for what they'll fine at this ship is growing.
SPG inc chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Wheee! This fic is great. It's good to see a fic that 1) Actually follows the factual elements of the WH universe, and 2) Isn't a oneshot of a diary entry or a 'what a lone guardsman thinks of everything under the sun in WH 40K' story. This two guys rock! I'm guessing that ship is eldar, or dark eldar at any rate. Hope to find out soon.
spartan585 chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
a fantastic story. please write more stories about leon and adin:)