Reviews for Idle Hands
Raven34link chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
she has a crush on Loki O_O
Kathrine212 chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Good story line I like how u put a little True Blood in so please continue
Midnitesilverwolf chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
I like your story :3

Not as much as I LOVE True Blood though ;)

I saw Merlotte's Bar and Grill in your story and squealed.

I actually have the sign of that!

Shame they're only here for one chapter.

No Eric though? No not Magneto I mean the completely sexy one I obsess over.

I like the Tab/Rogue friendship because they seem more likely to get on then Rogue/Kitty because Tabby just sticks straight to it.

Poor Remy his little lass gets threatened so he has to go back.

But if Magneto already knows and Charles probably knows I dunno why do they continue to hide it?

There team mates would probably listen to their leader

Except Scott. But that's cause I think Scott is a douche.

And I don't like Jean either.

Enough about that.

Good story can't wait for next update!
ALLREMS chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
Erik is a smart man - obviously he knew reny would come back for rogue but persuation by fear is sometimes not enough to get an ally but rather an enemy so instead he gives him some freedom to pursue and protect at the same time making his offer more persuasive than threatening. Nice chapter.
ALLREMS chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
OK You definelty need to update this... I NEED an update... how is Remy? taking this... will everyone find out?... will Remy split and join the xmen? before or after Rogue recoups? if he doesnt how is it next time they see each other? if he does how do the two teams react?

see... lots of questions...
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Awe.. It was sweet and sad, all at once...

really great and interesting plot that I could so imagine happening between the two...
New Dawn Rising chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Aww, poor Rogue. I hope it gets better.
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
I loved the set up in the first chapter! I made up a lot of stories (never wrote them down, though) about Kitty finding all kinds of hiddens treasures like this, but I never once thought Kitty cleaning up Rogue's side of the room! You are a genius! I can't wait to read more of this awesome story!

-Ace
BlackTrick chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
That was awesome! Of course it would be Tabby who would know that all Rogue needed was to get wasted.

Stupid x-mem.

You really should continue. There are so many possibilities.
Cowgrl94 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
oh that was super cute and sad :( poor rogue
SkySwimmer19 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I love this story between Rogue and Kitty! I really hope you do continue it!

~~CloudGazer15
Kinetically Charmed chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Yes! Do continue! So sad... you can't leave on such a sad note.

Well, I mean, you can. But you gotta to give us more happiness before you do such a cruel thing.

Whether you decide to continue or not, it was a very nice little story. :) (Even though Kitty does not celebrate Christmas. Just sayin'... just in case you do decide to continue... lol)
Chellerbelle chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Aww poor Roguey. And Remy too for the matter.

Great story. I hope you continue it.
BlackTrick chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Jesus, this is good. I do hope you'll continue with it.
roguelover321 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
aw do more this was good