Reviews for In Zack We Trust!
WTF Zack? Seriously, Zack, WTF.
Tiffany Park chapter 25 . 8/2/2014
So doe this last section of Ch 25 imply a sequel, or are you just a typical evil author? *G* Good story. Thanks for writing it.
Marche V chapter 25 . 6/13/2014
oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit ;_;
BloodTrinity chapter 25 . 6/9/2014
Aw shiz, Hojo wants Zackary? D:
HazzaTL3 chapter 24 . 1/3/2014
I found this to be disappointing.
FoxxyRyukiChan chapter 23 . 12/25/2013
Lmao, thats right Seph! You go get that puppy and eat them oreos!
HazzaTL3 chapter 23 . 11/4/2013
Sephiroth v2, 3&4.. the remnants. bring them to try and bring their "big brother" back to god hood.
Ultimolu chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
Lmfao, this is crack...serious crack. I was like 'o-o' throughout the whole chapter.
Ultimolu chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
Man, this story is awesome.
Ultimolu chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
...This story is hilarious so far.

"SIGN MY CHEST, SEPHIROTH! " as they ripped apart their shirt.

...I lol'd so hard at that sentence. I really did.
Ultimolu chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Zack...helping Sephiroth.

...This is gonna be interesting...o-o
HazzaTL3 chapter 22 . 7/20/2013
in the game Zack parents ask if for news of Zack. so why would ShinRa now tell them he died?

I like the update quite long and less slapstick than it was. its still humerus like Aerith being a dancer or Yuffie cracking the safe. just wondering wheres Tifa?
TOWTWUKER chapter 22 . 7/19/2013
last time that happened to me, it was cause i was watching the video's youtube refuses to put up.

ended up wiping the hard drive and reinstalling windows. thankfully saved a list of my bookmarks...

all 3 million of em... more like 300.
FoxxyRyukiChan chapter 22 . 7/19/2013
And now im glad i have a docking station. My computer flashed me the ole BSOD a while back and i was able to retrieve the error message from the hard drive and fix it myself for free within 2 weeks or so. (I also took a picture of the screen. The actual problem is RIGHT THERE, Just had to google it.)

Seph is the best card player ever! XD

Oh zack, while i agree with you completely, angst is more cloud and vincents thing... You just cant beat the original! Unless of course its chocolate lucky charms...
FoxxyRyukiChan chapter 21 . 3/25/2013
Lmao seph was dumpster diving! And dont worry vincent, at least i understand you!
I love how everytime i read this story i cant stop myself from laughing! I plan to see this to the end!