Reviews for A Second Chance
aquilu chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
Great crossover I really like this story. I love the idea of a Roswell and Vampire diaries crossover.

There are so many ways that aliens and vampires could help each other.
For example Since Isabel can manipulate matter on a molecular level she might learn how to turn common fluids into blood. Damien would certainly be impressed if Just by waving her hand over cups of salt water or milk she would make cups of warm blood for him. That would provide the brothers and Courtney with a virtually unlimited food source.

Damien could help the pod squad eliminate the government agents and the heads of their secret agency since he is immune to bullets. He wouldn't hesitate to take out any human who was trying to kill Isabelle. And the agency probably doesn't know about vampires.

I'd also like to see what effect the aliens killing power would have on the evil vampires. Vampires could survive having their insides fried although it would hurt worse then Bonnie's spell. But not even a vampire could move if the energy wave fused their joints by melting their bones. So It would probably take a long time for Catherine to recover from something like What Michael used to kill Agent Pierce.

There are so many possibilities. I Certainly hope you will continue this story.
breezychick12 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Wow, this is really good! I can't name you the winner yet in til 6/3/11 because i have to see who else will be doing this,but i really like this. Keep it up!
maipigen chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
Hiya Murray Ghost:)

I'm sorry I'm only reading this like a chapter at a time, but like I think I've said before, busy life is what I have at the moment.

Now, to the actual review. First of all, I didn't catch any mistakes, but then again i wasn't actively looking for them. I was too engrossed in the mental image of a giddy Isabel and Damon hehe- especially Damon being interrogated by Stefan and Elena:)

And the end with Isabel and Kyle made me smile. The mental imageo f those two now fully grown people running for the door. Funny:D

It's gonna be interesting to see what happens when bonnie inevitably opens the tomb this time around. And i'm pretty eager for Izzie to use some of her powers to freak the vamps, weres and what nots the hell out:D

Still very much enjoying this!

Happy writing

ditte mai

maipigen chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Hi Ghost.

I guess it's time for me to repay the favor, so to speak:D

I'm not really a great review type. more of a "love it update soon" kinda gal. But for you, I'll try.

This setup is good and very interesting, it's combining two of my favorite shows and people. I honestly can't wait for Damon to lose his marbles over Isabel's very impressive gifts. Or the rest of them:D Also, I have a feeling that Elena and Liz are gonna make fast friends. Don't ask me why - maybe it's the diary thing:)

It was a good way for Maria to get the proverbial stamp of One of Them, and I am eager to see what her powers will turn out to be. It'd be pretty ironic if her powers were anything to do with calming people down, considering the massive amount of oil she's consumed over the years lol.

Well, I hope this isn't too rambly - just one piece of advice for this tale, be careful not to speed things too much. I'm aware that this is the first chapter and thus all about setting things up, but still. Of course you might say that I'm one who uses too much time to set things up, but what the he...:D

Anyway. Update soon:D