Reviews for Every Bit The Monster
Azshalade chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Very well written and sexy. I personally dislike Amane's route almost more than Yuzu's lol
ryuuseigemini chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Naoya is awesome xD
Labradorite Moon chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Nice ending.
BrokenBlackCat chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I love it! It's beautifully done :D
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This is an awesome game, and you've done a great job bringing the characters to life! I really like your take on Naoya and the MC's relationship:

"It was always Naoya who cared for me, Naoya who played with me, walked me to school and helped with my homework while my parents toiled in their tiny offices. When he began making perhaps more money than my parents ever would from freelance programming, it was my cousin who bought me nice things, from my cellphone to my iPod, from the Nike sneakers to the Diesel jeans. He was a brother, a playmate and a lover, and I almost didn't know how to live without him."

They have such a long history together, so even the violence between them gets warped into a form of love. This paragraph explains their connection so well, how they grew up closer than most siblings do.

I've only played Naoya's route, but I intend to go back and do the others's such a good game with an intense story. Reading great fanfics about it only makes me love the game even more. Thanks for sharing!
nanae chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
How do i love this very much? :D

So so touching at the ending yet entertain me :D

I hope u write more ;)

Pfft, the mc still ten and naoya kissed him XD
Akumarayne chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Funny thing, my friend read this and put one of your lines as his status message (it was that good) and I asked about it and he linked me to this. This was a wonderful read, I always thought there was more going on with those to and I loved how you wrote Naoya
nothign to see here chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Oh God this is just...beautiful. I can't stop rereading this fic. I'm sorry I can't leave a better review but I am just so caught up in how well-written this story is. Ahhh, my OTP~
Masked Doll Victoria chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This is easily my favorite Naoya x MC fic by far. The raw sexuality and violence Naoya shows here is simply amazing and completely believable given his character in-game as well.