Reviews for Vampire at Shibusen
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
WHAT THE HELL I THOUGHT THIS WAS ABOUT MAKA
selena1234 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
!

WHEN WILL YOUS PEOPLES LEARN THAT YOU DO NOT END A FIGHT BY ASKING TO BE FRIENDS!

FIRST MAKA AND CORONA (Who's a guy - ahem) AND NOW ELISE AND WITCH! :O
Birdofdarkness chapter 15 . 8/4/2011
Adding to favorites. You're a great story maker. I read this all in just about.. 2-4 hours maybe?
Birdofdarkness chapter 14 . 8/4/2011
O.O HOLY HECK! You died! What would Kid think! He's going to die of depression! O.O
Birdofdarkness chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
I AM PUMPED FROM THIS STORY! AHH! I'm officially a fan of your stories! :DDDD
Birdofdarkness chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
OMG! I'm SOO JEALOUS! Kid is mine!. :( LOL Jk. Great story.
Birdofdarkness chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
This is about to get good. :D
Birdofdarkness chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
OMG! I love Death the Kid! I'm soo jealous! Ahhh, he's my fav charactor, so hot1 :DD
XxEnzerukagexX chapter 15 . 6/13/2011
o.o i thought she was gonna stay dead she didnt!
cami chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
ok so... If the fic isnt death the kid x elizabeth... DONT PUT THAT THE FIC IS DEATH THE KID X ELIZABETH D:

sorry, but... Thats my opinion. Reviews also serve to turn our fics better. I read your whole fic hoping that at some moment Kid would realize he was hanging with a mry sue(sorry but this vampire you created is a total mary sue) and would end with Liz... But he didnt D:

Just pay attention on that, cause you write well and almost never make any grammar mistakes ;)
starlight590 chapter 15 . 5/9/2011
awww what a happy ending the story wasn't crappy it was a awsome story.
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
I love this so far Keep up the good work!
Spiders Claw chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
Mary-Sue friend making powers go!

Other then that, I actually kind of enjoy the might want to consider expanding things a bit more, you dont have alot of description and it leaves the story feeling... Empty?
starlight590 chapter 11 . 4/26/2011
This is an amazing fan fic I found it cool how kid has a secret technique please add more soon
Winged Semapai chapter 10 . 4/22/2011
LOL! Kelton? Jake? Unicorn? HAHAHAHAAH! OH my! Jake is riding a unicorn! with kelton! HAHAHAHAAAHA

I was glad you used my ideas, but...THAT'S FREAKING AWESOME!