Reviews for Phases of the Moon
I like how the Kurosakis seem to fit the basic power triad of fiction
Ichigo- speed, attack. Kinda glass-cannonish if not for raw determination and rapid healing.
Karin- attack, defense. Seems to be the slowest, and Scythes are better suited to stationary combat and range control.
Yuzu- speed, defense. Agile, versatile, hard to catch, and impossible to hit cleanly, but comparatively poor stopping power.
Black-Butterfly-Wings-22 chapter 20 . 7/8
Isshin is a Shiba!

(insert imaginary protesters here)
SHIBA! SHIBA! SHIBA! SHIBA! SHIBA! SHIBA! SHIBA! SHIBA! SHIBA!
Isshen's real last name is shiba
Great chapter 38 . 6/15
Oh, so Yuzu is the highest ranking officer between the three, cute. You know, I like how this story is more focused on Ichigo's sisters rather than him. So interesting. Looking forward to more!
Crystal0609 chapter 24 . 3/20
I'm shipping yuzu and byakuya
xXBlackDragonXx chapter 8 . 3/14
Strange how closely Toshiro is related to Shiba Isshin's children and they don't know each other
Lillaflor chapter 38 . 3/13
A wonderful ending for a wonderful story. Loved everything in every chapter, but I'm too lazy to review after reading one. Looking forward to enjoying the sequel!
kinigget chapter 12 . 11/24/2015
Excellent
kinigget chapter 10 . 11/24/2015
Heh, this should be fun

Excellent characterization by the way
kinigget chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
This is off to an excellent start
alqui chapter 19 . 11/6/2015
More romance! Wonderful! I am seriously tired of Masaryu. Just get relsolved already.
alqui chapter 17 . 11/6/2015
Good that the Yuzu and Kohaku ( Spirited Away, anyone? ) scene was sorted out without much drama. Realistic fight, Yuzu is good, but not enough to beat a first class. Is this Masaryu and Khaku pairing? And i don't get the Omake.
alqui chapter 16 . 11/6/2015
I knew that was coming when I read the chapter's title.
alqui chapter 15 . 11/6/2015
So it wasn't Masaryu. I wonder who it is. The Shiba family reunion will be interesting.
alqui chapter 14 . 11/6/2015
I really dislike Ankoujin. I hope is gets resolved soon and he doesn't get much screen time.