Reviews for Phases of the Moon
QueenB chapter 38 . 4/21
I loved this story and no one was out of character. Only when toshiro and karin hugged. They're both so dense (and perfect for each other!).
Skaapie chapter 4 . 4/7
only read to chapter 3 so far and it has been a great read, hope you're not one of those authors who leaves you hanging near the end and you don't update for years if ever...KEEP IT COMING
Cersesi chapter 39 . 3/28
I like it.
tysedon chapter 39 . 3/11
One of the best bleach fanfic!(in hitsukarin area i mean, cuz i filtered the search and haven't read the one that isn't hitsukarin). You write very well and it flows, so i don't feel like reading an amateur's writing. Sadly it was only karin-centric for about 2/3 chapters only (even though you did warn it in the summary). But i thought that it won't be yuzu-centric till near the end or at least till the middle of the story. All in all, you did a very good job!
Kris2495 chapter 1 . 2/20
Here we go again! Haha, I'll never get over how awesome your stories are! I'm perfectly content to read them time and time again. Haha, mind you I've always been that person that will reread books for pleasure, but your pieces are special. I can't wait to fall in love with this story for the umpteenth time, but I also can't wait for you to come back to us! Wishing you well! And good luck! :)
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 13 . 2/4
It seems interesting, Ichigo being the captain. Wonder how that's gonna play out. Ah, but I want more Toshiro too, though, hehe ;D
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 12 . 2/4
Omedet┼Źgozaimasu, Ichigo...taicho!
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 6 . 2/4
The moment Karin started babbling about how the tournament went, I suspected that Toushiro's "mission" might have something to do with that... heh ;p
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 4 . 2/4
I don't know why I didn't make the connection earlier but, indeed, he doesn't correct her. At first it could've been because he couldn't be bothered when he thought the whole gang normal humans but now I guess he just doesn't mind hearing it, does he? "hints hints"
NATANFOREVAHHHHH chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
I thought Isshin was Shiba before Kurosaki?
NATANFOREVAHHHHH chapter 12 . 12/18/2014
I knew, as soon as Rukia said that Ichigo could'nt possibly be worse than his predecessors that Ichigo would become the captain of the 5th division. I knew he was going to become a captain since the beginning. :) subtle hints would be better.
The Unlucky Ducky chapter 29 . 10/9/2014
I KNEW there was some reference to aikido!
All the katas, the defensive maneuvers, its all aikido!
It is so rare for me, as a brown belt in the arts, to find another person NOT in my dojo, that does aikido! First time I have ever seen it in a fanfiction, so I'm totally fangirling right now ()
The Unlucky Ducky chapter 22 . 10/9/2014
What Martial arts do you practice?
Red Cheetah 93 chapter 30 . 10/5/2014
Fits them, Karin and Yuzu, nicely; their Zanpakuto I mean.
FabulousSleepyHead chapter 31 . 9/9/2014
The pronounciation for four is also sounds like death in Chinese, in Cantonese at least. In Mandarin, it sounds like corpse