Reviews for The Legend of Shane: A Second Chance
GhostChris chapter 17 . 8/4/2013
Good story, needs the next chapter.
Dragonfighter1512 chapter 17 . 6/16/2013
Update please
Anonymous Fan chapter 17 . 4/13/2013
Please Write more of this! It's been 9 months and I really want to know what happens!
Lay Down Hunter chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
He calls people a coward LMAO! What a little bitch!
Lay Down Hunter chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Lol life's a bitch get used to it
EternalNite chapter 17 . 7/12/2012
AWWW. i is sad. good luck with your computer!
Darkfire Dragon28 chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Are you ever gonna finish this?
FantasyDragonLegendz chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
This is really good, keep it up! :)
Starduster the Dragoness chapter 16 . 3/30/2012
I must admit this is a really awesome chapter, I love the humor, it had me rolling on the floor at times. :P Well not really on the floor, but close. XD Anyway, keep up the good work and enjoy your writing.
Darkness Oversoul chapter 16 . 3/14/2012
Lol intro.
The1upguy chapter 9 . 2/17/2012
I think the story is good. However, for some reason, you have appeared to stop using a spell check, and I don't know why? It slows people down in action sequences when they have to read it twice to understand. The best thing to do is proof read before saving. Also, in my OPINION, which with a token can get you on the subway, I think the story is developing a little slow, in these chapters. Other than that, this is an entertaining story with some humor. Don't be upset at what I wrote, Please. You wanted constructional critisism.

I will continue reading the rest, and I do actually like this premise, and the Characters. Long Live SHANE or Spyro LOL
The1upguy chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
This is a very good story, at least what I've read so far. Your imagingation is very good as well. I will finish reading what you have here later, and look foward to the other stories you may come up with. I will be taking some pointers from this and will add to my own. I will not copy your story, but hope to capture some of your inflections. Long Live Spyro, and Shane!LOL
Darkfire Dragon28 chapter 14 . 9/17/2011
This is amazing! I'm thoroughly impressed. I can't wait to see what happens next!
spyrofan35 chapter 14 . 9/15/2011
love it keep up the good work and to anyone that gives a dame about this please tell your friends about this story and how aswome it is k bye
Darkened Path chapter 14 . 9/15/2011
well, not exactly what i expected, but whatever.