Reviews for Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Neat chapter about Merlin and his wife. I have a really hard time seeing Albus as Arthur; whatever happened to the fairness that made Arthur have everyone sit around the Round Table?

But this was a neat way to feed in some backstory, and it worked quite well.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Oops. Lucius and Severus are in trouble.

But those carts sound like fun.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Vault 001? Isn't that the one with Excalibur, the Lost Ark of the Covenant, and all the other stuff in the Warehouse?

And I'd like to see how Snape managed to father Bill Weasley, given the rather small age differential here, heh.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Interesting bits about a Seventh Son-and yes, I've read most of the Alvin the Maker books, too. Heh.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Ouch. Yes, getting wiped out by a toddler does not go over well at the Evil Overlords Association Meeting (Vader always laughs his head off, and it's not pretty).
Jannafrancine chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
This is really great. Please continue soon.
MandyBurke76 chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
great story. please update soon
krysangl chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
I really hope you decide to finish this story. I like the reincarnation idea. I look forward to seeing how your story plays out.
thrnbrooke chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
more please!
JWOHPfan chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
This story is quite interesting. Sometimes I have to re-read parts to make myself understand it, but that's just me. Can't wait for more. I love the picture of the dragon wrapped around Harry and Draco, too cute!
JWOHPfan chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
Madame de Coeur chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
Interesting...confusing but intresting. :)

Update soon!