Reviews for Without Words
GleekOutKlaine chapter 1 . 7/2
Wonderful story! Loved that Blaine was so protective and still understood yo just go with what Kurt was dealing with, great read thank you
okaybutihitanightfury chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
amazing
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
i really wish you'd continue this, even though you see it as completed. it's just that, if he just restarts talking, then no one from his family and friends will find out where they went wrong. if blaine was the only one he talked to from now on, it would be awesome. of course it would also be really dramatic, ...
anderpson chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I loved this so much. And still so funny in bits!
libros5 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I would like a sequal if possible
LBQIO chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
adore

i have been looking for this story forever and im so glad i found it
scorpionika chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This was...really angsty, but trust Blaine to save the day (haha, it rhymed! x)

Great little story, thanks for sharing it xo

Hugs!
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
So good! I loved it!
aflaskj chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Haha, I was snickering like Kurt at the ketchup part. XD And when this wasn't funny, it was very.. lovely. :)
kurtcoblaine-klainetrain chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
this was great .. i loveddddd it
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
keep going
hannahelaine13 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I love how understanding Blaine is about Kurt's silence. I think it might be a *touch* out of character, but not too badly. And I love it.
betweenlife chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Adored this. Great one shot!
josepharthur chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
You never cease to amazing me. What a fantastic story. It was one of the sweetest things I've ever read. Can't wait to see more from you! You're the best! :D
Yune chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I guess I use the word 'perfect' far too often, but THIS was PERFECT by every meaning of the word. Your style of writing, the characters, the plot. This. Was. Perfect. More than perfect. It was cute and sad and entertaining. I loved Blaine for beeing exactly what Kurt needed. I love Kurt. Period. And I really, really love your fanfiction. A great idea, well done!