Reviews for May and Ash's Unova Journey
thedarkpokemaster chapter 35 . 7/13
wow this was a good chapter and a sweet one as well which just had me giving a smile as I was reading it.
eddy chapter 1 . 7/12
hey can anna ash's twin sister and her fiance brendan birch make a visit to ash and may to see their firstborn child.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 35 . 7/12
Great chapter here!
EmperorDraco7 chapter 35 . 7/12
That is a pretty cool chapter you have there, especially as I am glad I can help also it was interesting to see May catching a shiny male Meowth and Ash's Pikachu winning the race with Latias. Also enjoyed seeing the birth of Marcus and Francesca as well as Cynthia Ketchum and Ren which makes me curious on how things will turn out for when David and Rena having their first child fairly soon.

Oh and it was shocking how Dario died but oh well, I never liked him anyway so it doesn't bother me. Hope to see more for the story soon.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 34 . 7/9
wow good work on the chapter Sparky man keep it up.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 34 . 6/28
Interesting chapter here!
EmperorDraco7 chapter 34 . 6/27
Wow, that is a hell of a good chapter, glad I am continuing to help with the story and it was surprising to see Lara at the end of the chapter as well as Rena receiving her shiny female Articuno from Relena. Also lol on David being scared shitless and on the Phineas and Ferb reference as it was also great to see. Plus it is pretty cool that Ash caught a shiny Porygon and a shiny make Piplup and May having gotten a shiny male Vaporeon, a shiny male Jolteon, a shiny male Flareon, a shiny female Espeon, a shiny female Unbreon, a shiny female Leafeon and a shiny female Glaceon (which makes it her second Glaceon) which makes me wonder how Virgil and his Team Eevee will view May's shiny Eevee Evolutions. Hope to see more of the story soon as well as how Ash and co will deal with Team Magma in the next chapter.
Gameroffortune chapter 33 . 6/11
Now THIS was an unexpected twist. Victini has a human form, and got Cynthia pregnant? *whistles*
Keep up the good work!
thedarkpokemaster chapter 33 . 6/6
well at long last got time to read this man, and I have to say it was well worth the read each chapter gave me a smile on my face and gave me laughs as well
goku1234tien chapter 33 . 5/31
Excellent job as always
Wow, not bad at all! I am following this story, and this time I decided to leave a review to say how much I liked it. Keep it up! :)
EmperorDraco7 chapter 33 . 5/31
Not a bad chapter, it was rather different to see Lucas and Cynthia get screen time for once but at the same time enjoyed the Gym battle against Lady Amelia herself in any case hopefully Jeanette will get healed up with enough time and the next chapter will be good.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 33 . 5/30
Amazing chapter here! I didn't like the breakup between Katsumi and Lucas (male Victini), but at least both got a happy ending (so far) after it.
GalaxianDragon chapter 3 . 5/26
I always thought that Zekrom viewed Pikachu as a threat and reduced his level to stop any havoc. Also, Ash kind of sounds like the equivalent of Natsu in this chapter.
PrimalDialgaADV chapter 32 . 5/14
Isn't this supposed to be Chapter 30? I thought the previous chapter was 29...