Reviews for May and Ash's Unova Journey
Johny Olde chapter 2 . 4h
I've been looking for a LONG story of Ash, May and Manaphy together on a journey. I found one I really like and the author stopped a year ago. I'm unsure if he'll continue but I wanted to keep reading more. So I found yours which happens to be the longest and was looking forward to reading it. But my only big complaint is the pokemon speech. I don't really like the idea that they can be understood now and that they are translated. How did that happen? I wanted to hear Manaphy's cute little speech of him saying mana! mana! Phi! And his limited taught vocabulary like 'mama!' 'May!' 'Papa!' 'Happy!' and 'love you!' and much more! It has to be explained or at least shown how Ash and May got together, how Manaphy found May and etc.

I'll give it a few more reads and see how I feel about reading your story.
Dialga chapter 26 . 7/21
Boss... I shouted to the heart and found out I was too plain,' a dazed Palpitoad informed Clay. 'I think... she gives love... a bad name.'
*comining out of a time portal from 1986 with Bon Jovi playing in the back ground*
Hey I love that song but REALY you let Snivy give love a bad name. Palkia gives love a Realy bad name
Arceus chapter 23 . 7/21
"How dare you kiss me," Serena snarled at Drew before she forcibly pressed her own lips on Drew's with as much pressure as Drew did.

"I don't... like... fast women," lashed back Drew before I heard Serena slapping him across his face and then kissing him more and then pausing again. "So now where does that leave our predicament?"
Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha I really liked that part I just could imagine Drew in an Idiana Jones outfit right now
Dialga chapter 13 . 7/2
Victini's eyes widened in shock as Misty dropped the bombshel
Hehehehehehehe, I was expecting that to happen to Viciniti becuase of Misty knowing Brock but other than that fantastic story
Oh and Ash just know we're with you when you least expect it
Gameroffortune chapter 42 . 5/31
This has been one of, if not the best fic I've ever read. It's perfect! Can't wait for more stories from you, and I'm hoping to read about more of Ash and May's future adventures! :)
A 'Harry Potter' type ending, but a fitting one nonetheless. Rather cheeky clues you had in it, too.
eddy chapter 42 . 4/6
i wish the next pokemon fics your making is all about ash and may's children when they grow up and had a pokemon journey of their own.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 42 . 4/5
Awesome final two chapters to this story here!
EmperorDraco7 chapter 42 . 4/5
Wow, that is pretty interesting to see how the epilogue handled things and was surprised that you went with 250 years later but oh well, anyway it was fun while it lasted and it was a pretty good story.
EmperorDraco7 chapter 41 . 4/5
Wow, what a way to end the story but you may need to fix the chapter up a bit as have you forgotten that Ash's Bulbasaur is a now a Venusaur and his Squirtle is now a Wartortle by this point? Just wanted to rectify you on the error but it is just a minor error regardless and looking forward to seeing how it will affect the rest of the series to come now that the main journey is over and the twists you have planned.
eddy chapter 40 . 3/18
please update the next chapter.
pokepluse57 chapter 40 . 3/8
I loved it this is my 3rd or 4th time reading this fanfic please post more stories like this
I have to say this chapter upset me I was hoping ash would win the grand festival and may would win the unova league championship
I want to see more latias
thedarkpokemaster chapter 40 . 12/22/2015
wow a good chapter and some sweet moments as well with the family