Reviews for May and Ash's Unova Journey
AshsHarem chapter 34 . 4/30
Why did Rena have her Delphox hit David with bricks in the disclaimer? He didn't do anything wrong there. Why is Ash okay hanging out with May, yet has a problem just hearing about Iris? There's no question who treats him better. Wouldn't it make more sense for Perry to be a Psyduck than a Dewott? How did David and Rena get out of Lady Rena's gym alive after losing? Nothing to do with Team Magma in this chapter makes any sense at all. You spelled Lara's name wrong. Nothing personal.
AshsHarem chapter 33 . 3/21
If Arceus wasn't going to give Victini a well deserved lecture then what was the point of even showing up? Why did May get so defensive when Mewtwo stated his amazement about Pokemon with human forms? It's a perfectly legitimate thing to be amazed about. It's not like Mewtwo said he didn't believe her "best friend" as she calls Relena has a Suicune father. Why is Jeanette suddenly turning down the godmother position? Being in the hospital for awhile shouldn't prevent her from being a godmother.
AshsHarem chapter 32 . 2/15
Since when can May read minds? And why is it she never tells anyone else when she hears villains scheming against them? How come she kept battling the Invincible Pokemon Brothers after seeing what happened to the first one, and vice versa? Why didn't they team up against the Litwick and Lampent? How can Rock-types attack an underwater submarine, and Mewtwo fight back underwater? And how does Victini expect to be both May's Pokemon and Cynthia's wife?
AshsHarem chapter 31 . 1/22
Not only is May not telling the others when she hears someone spying on them, but Ash isn't telling them either. The people of the Atlantica Islands are willing to murder anyone who steps out of line without hesitation, and May thinks it's a good place to live and raise a child! Not only that, she suddenly she thought she was having breakfast in bed while she was outside talking with the others!
And why are all these old adversaries suddenly obsessed with murdering Ash and May anyway?
AshsHarem chapter 30 . 12/15/2017
If Ash has Latias and the Soul Dew, than what's preventing Altomare from getting destroyed by a tsunami? I get why Norman was tied up last chapter, but why was Spencer tied up too? I also can't believe their wives would be able to successfully do that. David and Rena couldn't get more than five badges in Kanto, what makes them think they'll do good in Unova or the Atlantica Islands? And how is every couple in this story staying together when every one of them has a member who's unfaithful?
AshsHarem chapter 29 . 10/30/2017
I'm glad Abelia has decided to stay loyal to Johnathon, and that Nemera has the morality to feel guilty over accidentally killing Lawrence. Too bad the same can't be said for the other girls. If the ORAS gym battle music is now considered Relena's theme, how come you're still using it for other people's gym battles, and what about the rest of the group's Unova badges? Speaking of Relena, she's being a hypocrite by telling Mewtwo off for committing cold blooded murder when she's done the same thing.
AshsHarem chapter 28 . 10/13/2017
Why did you make Skyla such a sore loser, and have Relena shut down her gym where the others couldn't get their gym badges? Also, I don't think Charles Goodshow owns the Pokemon Leagues outside of the Japan regions. I'm also convinced that keeping mega evolution secret from villains was just an excuse for why Relena didn't tell the others about it before when the real reason is because it never came up. That being said, why did the others get upset over not being told anyway?
AshsHarem chapter 27 . 9/28/2017
How did Delia learn Lawrence's name, or of the man's existence? Ash, himself, didn't learn his name during the second movie. Why are you using Hoenn gym battle music in Unova? May, Hilda, and Pikachu have no right to punish Ash and Hilbert after their own goggling over Aurora and Mikki. As humiliating as Trip's defeat was, Umi fighting Ash's battles for him doesn't prove Ash's own superiority over Trip. I take it male Pokemon, even perverted ones like Victini, are excluded from Rhea's sexism?
AshsHarem chapter 26 . 9/15/2017
So its illegal to fire or overwork a pregnant woman, but not to kidnap women, strip them, and force them into clothes of Jessica's choosing whether they like it or not, and they obviously don't so why do they consider getting fired by her a bad thing? Speaking of law abiding, Relena callously murdered the Shadow Triad, several Plasma grunts, and their Pokemon in cold blood, and none of the other protagonists bat an eye at it! Also, I don't know if it was intentional, cause of May's memory, or not but it was the red orb that Archie attempted to control Kyogre with.
AshsHarem chapter 25 . 9/8/2017
I'm not sure exactly when, but I think this movie occurs much later in season 15. So those Plasma grunts Relena used Mega Gardevoir against before weren't double agents? Relena actually thought she could use Mega Evolution against the evil group AND keep it secret from them? Also, weren't Team Plasma present when Hilbert and Hilda caught the legendary dragons, or are all the protagonists suffering from bad memory? And Ivysaur never met AJ or his Sandshrew. He was caught after that episode.
AshsHarem chapter 24 . 8/24/2017
From what I've gathered it seems that May, Ash, and Gary are having short-term memory loss; May's Pokedex is an updated Hoenn or Sinnoh Pokedex; Pikachu has extremely high standards for pretty girls that only two have met and one of them doesn't meet them anymore as of Johto; shinies and Hidden Ability Pokemon are common in your Unova while non-shinies and non-Hidden Ability Pokemon are rare; Dream Balls appear out of nowhere where Hidden Ability Pokemon are; Non Gen 5 Pokemon are just as common in your Unova as the Gen 5 ones; and the Plasma grunts Relena battled with Mega Gardevoir must be double agents. Right?
AshsHarem chapter 23 . 8/9/2017
Now both Jessica and Relena are being cruel and evil? At the beginning of this story May said she battled with Gary against Team Galactic, and that she met him at Ash's house before going to Unova. Now she's forgotten who he is? Pikachu's STILL losing matches he ought to be winning? Serena finds out Drew's unfaithful, but as soon as he kisses her she decides to have sex with him? I am still enjoying this for the most part, but I can't help but question stuff like this.
AshsHarem chapter 22 . 8/4/2017
If May watched the Silver Conference with Max, how did she not know Harrison was from Hoenn? Didn't the announcer say it? How are Dream Balls and Dream World Pokemon just suddenly appearing in the real world? The Deoxys in the seventh movie only used Normal, Attack, and Defense forms not Speed. And how come no one ever tries to rescue Jessica's poor victims? If that insane woman drags every girl she sees off to get a new outfit, surely someone should've called the police on her by now.
AshsHarem chapter 21 . 7/24/2017
As unlikable as Alberto was, I don't see him as the evil or murderous type. Besides, Alice already loved Tonio before Ash ever visited Alamos Town so how is it his fault. Drew's not really the crazy obsessed type either. I assume Victini was in the audience with the guys instead of backstage with the girls for him to explain about Flygon to Ayame, and that May didn't have to pre-register her Pokemon or use the same two throughout the whole battle rounds due to the unexpected switch in the final match.
AshsHarem chapter 20 . 7/21/2017
How does May know that Team Rocket were spying on them when the rest of them didn't? How did Relena get Wobbuffet and Mime Jr. from Team Rocket HQ? If she knows where it is, why doesn't she bring an army of Pokemon Rangers and police officers to take the organization down? I would think destroying the Dark Ball would in turn free the Pokemon rather than having to do that separately. I admittedly can't say I blame Iris for being unforgiving of all the unnecessary violence against her.