Reviews for May and Ash's Unova Journey
oh so true I hate Unova as well man skip it I say
goku1234tien chapter 37 . 9/12
nice job
eddy chapter 37 . 9/12
Another great chapter. Please update very soon i can't wait for the next chapter.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 37 . 9/11
Awesome chapter here!
EmperorDraco7 chapter 37 . 9/11
Wow, that was pretty cool that you managed to work on the chapter despite your own issues and it's pretty surprising that you have two Gym Battles in this chapter instead of just one but hey, not that I am complaining especially as I'm pretty sure that we might see how things turn out when we get to the 7th and final Gym at the Atlantica Islands though something tells me it will be the most difficult Gym Battle of all. Hope to see more soon.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 36 . 8/18
wow good chapter Sparky sadly I have no Suggestions sorry man but hey I still loved the work that you did for the chapter.
eddy chapter 36 . 8/15
Another great chapter you made i cant wait for the next one and i just hope that you will update it very soon.
EmperorDraco7 chapter 36 . 8/14
Great work on the chapter, it was pretty good to see Nerma and Mikki again as well as Anna, Jonathan and Abelia. Then again it is also a good moment for Ash and Tobias to have their rematch as well as Mikki being married to Steven but trust me, I liked Ash and May's battle with Dr. Curie as well as Hansen even though the battle with Hansen was interrupted by the arrival of the police but hey, at least Azelf is Ash's Pokemon now, plus the battle at the Trident Battle Resort was interesting but well done

Plus it was shocking that Ash got May pregnant again but in a good way, hope to see more of the story soon especially with Lucas Greyson's brother as baby Cynthia's Guardian.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 36 . 8/14
Interesting chapter here!
Storalwhit chapter 1 . 8/11
Very nice story here.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 35 . 7/13
wow this was a good chapter and a sweet one as well which just had me giving a smile as I was reading it.
eddy chapter 1 . 7/12
hey can anna ash's twin sister and her fiance brendan birch make a visit to ash and may to see their firstborn child.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 35 . 7/12
Great chapter here!
EmperorDraco7 chapter 35 . 7/12
That is a pretty cool chapter you have there, especially as I am glad I can help also it was interesting to see May catching a shiny male Meowth and Ash's Pikachu winning the race with Latias. Also enjoyed seeing the birth of Marcus and Francesca as well as Cynthia Ketchum and Ren which makes me curious on how things will turn out for when David and Rena having their first child fairly soon.

Oh and it was shocking how Dario died but oh well, I never liked him anyway so it doesn't bother me. Hope to see more for the story soon.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 34 . 7/9
wow good work on the chapter Sparky man keep it up.