Reviews for Monster Reborn
Sailor yuriko chapter 2 . 5/3
Please write another chapter
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 1 . 3/26
An interesting twist. I've read "Harry remembers his past life" fics before, even those involving the YGO Universe, but I do believe Mahaad is a new one. In fact, barring the occasional (and kinda odd) "Harry is Seto" fics (I still can't figure out how they even thought of it; Mokuba I can see, he at least has black hair, but Seto o.O?), I don't think I've ever seen him as the reincarnation of ANY recognizable character.
Caffeine-tolerant chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
I have recently reread your story "Sons of Ra" and got curious as to why why you haven't updated for a while. So I was browsing your account when I found "Monster Reborn". Both are good stories and I do hope you update soon. Both this story and "Sons of Ra".

On a side note, I have a Dharc the Dark Charmer centered deck that I use whenever me and my friends get together and duel. I know, how nerdy of us. :D A shame that Dharc and Lyna doesn't have any Cataclysmic forms, yet.
kiroigenaya chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
sasusakuhiwatari chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Luv it, can't wait 4 the next chapter!
Sakura Ichigo Morihiko chapter 2 . 7/10/2013

This story is the most unique one of all the HP/YGO crossovers that I've read so far! Please please /pleeeaaase/ update soon!
jeffery.gerbermartin chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
please keep going :) :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
(activate pupi-eisu-no-jutsu)pwease make more chappies! pwease!
williamsangel88 chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
I was browsing when I found this. Are you continuing still?
TheNonDePlume chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
i love your hpxygo crossovers, every single one is fantastic, I just wish that you updated them every once in a while, but I certainly understand that life in no way revolves around fanfiction. Thank you for sharing your words and ideas with me, I've enjoyed them greatly.
Endrax chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
As Mahaad's experience tempers Harry's hot headedness he has the potential to become an absolute badass mage by the third task

I can just see it now, "Wormtail, kill the spa..." "Swords of Revealing Light"

Will Hermione see Dharc's DM card over the summer somehow?
Lady Avotil chapter 1 . 5/22/2012

I really like the story so far and I can't help but wonder whenyou are going to finally update. I'm not entirely certain whene xactly I read this story the first time, but I do know that it was a long, long time ago..._'...

So please, please, please write and post the enxt chapter a.s.a.p.! I really want to see what happens next and what Harry will do with his new memories._
loretta537 chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
this is a good story, i cant wait to see how they save sirius
PoisonAndSugar chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Hi. Is this story abandoned? I hope not. The first two chapters were really very good, and I like the fact that here, Harry is a reincarnation of one of the characters in the series and the plot is really unique and interesting. THe flow of words are also smooth and pleasant...and I really do want to see how this wonderful story progresses.

I wish that you would update this soon!
Rose Blood Cat chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
Wow. Just wow. I LOVE IT! (*Is a MAJIOR Mahaad/Mahaado fan*) Please write more!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »