Reviews for Monster Reborn
amenoshimai1 chapter 2 . 10/7
I'm pretty sure this is around the third time I've read this fanfic and it's literally getting painful to read something this wonderful over and over again but see no progress in it since it's stuck in chapter two
secretwhovianpony chapter 2 . 7/6/2016
This is really cool. Itll be interesting to see where it goes...
Sad Insane loner chapter 2 . 6/7/2016
I should've read the update date. I never, knowingly, read a story that's been abandon. Why? In case I like the story. Why? Cause it always makes me sad to know that an interesting story will never have a conclusion!
Sailor yuriko chapter 2 . 5/3/2015
Please write another chapter
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
An interesting twist. I've read "Harry remembers his past life" fics before, even those involving the YGO Universe, but I do believe Mahaad is a new one. In fact, barring the occasional (and kinda odd) "Harry is Seto" fics (I still can't figure out how they even thought of it; Mokuba I can see, he at least has black hair, but Seto o.O?), I don't think I've ever seen him as the reincarnation of ANY recognizable character.
Caffeine-tolerant chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
I have recently reread your story "Sons of Ra" and got curious as to why why you haven't updated for a while. So I was browsing your account when I found "Monster Reborn". Both are good stories and I do hope you update soon. Both this story and "Sons of Ra".

On a side note, I have a Dharc the Dark Charmer centered deck that I use whenever me and my friends get together and duel. I know, how nerdy of us. :D A shame that Dharc and Lyna doesn't have any Cataclysmic forms, yet.
kiroigenaya chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
writemorewritemore!
Mirai HitsugayaKurosaki chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Luv it, can't wait 4 the next chapter!
Sakura Ichigo Morihiko chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEATEUP DATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDA TEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUP DATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDA TEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUP DATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDA TEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUP DATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

This story is the most unique one of all the HP/YGO crossovers that I've read so far! Please please /pleeeaaase/ update soon!
jeffery.gerbermartin chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
please keep going :) :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
(activate pupi-eisu-no-jutsu)pwease make more chappies! pwease!
williamsangel88 chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
I was browsing when I found this. Are you continuing still?
TheNonDePlume chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
i love your hpxygo crossovers, every single one is fantastic, I just wish that you updated them every once in a while, but I certainly understand that life in no way revolves around fanfiction. Thank you for sharing your words and ideas with me, I've enjoyed them greatly.
Endrax chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
As Mahaad's experience tempers Harry's hot headedness he has the potential to become an absolute badass mage by the third task

I can just see it now, "Wormtail, kill the spa..." "Swords of Revealing Light"

Will Hermione see Dharc's DM card over the summer somehow?
Lady Avotil chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Hi!_

I really like the story so far and I can't help but wonder whenyou are going to finally update. I'm not entirely certain whene xactly I read this story the first time, but I do know that it was a long, long time ago..._'...

So please, please, please write and post the enxt chapter a.s.a.p.! I really want to see what happens next and what Harry will do with his new memories._
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »