Reviews for Monster Reborn
secretwhovianpony chapter 2 . 7/6
This is really cool. Itll be interesting to see where it goes...
Sad Insane loner chapter 2 . 6/7
I should've read the update date. I never, knowingly, read a story that's been abandon. Why? In case I like the story. Why? Cause it always makes me sad to know that an interesting story will never have a conclusion!
Sailor yuriko chapter 2 . 5/3/2015
Please write another chapter
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
An interesting twist. I've read "Harry remembers his past life" fics before, even those involving the YGO Universe, but I do believe Mahaad is a new one. In fact, barring the occasional (and kinda odd) "Harry is Seto" fics (I still can't figure out how they even thought of it; Mokuba I can see, he at least has black hair, but Seto o.O?), I don't think I've ever seen him as the reincarnation of ANY recognizable character.
Caffeine-tolerant chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
I have recently reread your story "Sons of Ra" and got curious as to why why you haven't updated for a while. So I was browsing your account when I found "Monster Reborn". Both are good stories and I do hope you update soon. Both this story and "Sons of Ra".

On a side note, I have a Dharc the Dark Charmer centered deck that I use whenever me and my friends get together and duel. I know, how nerdy of us. :D A shame that Dharc and Lyna doesn't have any Cataclysmic forms, yet.
kiroigenaya chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
writemorewritemore!
sasusakuhiwatari chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Luv it, can't wait 4 the next chapter!
Sakura Ichigo Morihiko chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEATEUP DATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDA TEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUP DATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDA TEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUP DATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDA TEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUP DATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

This story is the most unique one of all the HP/YGO crossovers that I've read so far! Please please /pleeeaaase/ update soon!
jeffery.gerbermartin chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
please keep going :) :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
(activate pupi-eisu-no-jutsu)pwease make more chappies! pwease!
williamsangel88 chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
I was browsing when I found this. Are you continuing still?
TheNonDePlume chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
i love your hpxygo crossovers, every single one is fantastic, I just wish that you updated them every once in a while, but I certainly understand that life in no way revolves around fanfiction. Thank you for sharing your words and ideas with me, I've enjoyed them greatly.
Endrax chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
As Mahaad's experience tempers Harry's hot headedness he has the potential to become an absolute badass mage by the third task

I can just see it now, "Wormtail, kill the spa..." "Swords of Revealing Light"

Will Hermione see Dharc's DM card over the summer somehow?
Lady Avotil chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Hi!_

I really like the story so far and I can't help but wonder whenyou are going to finally update. I'm not entirely certain whene xactly I read this story the first time, but I do know that it was a long, long time ago..._'...

So please, please, please write and post the enxt chapter a.s.a.p.! I really want to see what happens next and what Harry will do with his new memories._
loretta537 chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
this is a good story, i cant wait to see how they save sirius
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »