Reviews for Bring Me to Life
Trinity Lord chapter 10 . 4/1
I love this story and how you created and portrayed it... And the only reason I'm not screaming and aiming a torch and pitchfork at you is that you said there was a sequel so joy!
CrystalHarnden chapter 10 . 2/6
No... There isn't a sequel. Just when I was getting into the story. :(
CrystalHarnden chapter 3 . 2/6
I'm confused...I'm going to read more, I hope it will make sense!
Ohmygoodness chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
I hope puck didn't actually kill Kurt ): great story though.
jcarol555 chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
Enjoyed it. Hope you still are planning on the sequel.
Ominaya chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
So. I totally loved this story so much I found it, and read the whole thing in less than six hours. So could not get enough, but I swear that Karofsky's zombie things will be after you with me at the helm if that sequel doesn't come out! I'm looking forward to it so much I was actually yelling at the ending then thanking my lucky stars you were making a sequel. I truly cannot wait. It was an amazing story line and you kept the characters true even though they were so far away from anywhere Glee. Thank you for the opportunity and I will be watching for alerts for the next one. You were brilliant and should seriously be proud of yourself. I give you props.
CanisLupusUmbra chapter 10 . 6/11/2011
i actually read this last night but I was to tired to think of words of my own. At first I was like crap crap another zombie fic I'm going to spend the next week paranoid because i just have to read this. Then i didn't know WTF was going on.

Over all i was sucked in because I just had tho know what was going on. i am eagerly awaiting what might come next in this verse. It was just left so open. And how come Kurt never has to feed or at least appears that way? You don't have to answer that if it's going to come up it just seems strange.

To sum up loved it yay want more please

JasonDragon64 chapter 10 . 6/11/2011
Loved the story, Honey bee. Hoping the sequel answers some questions that are still out there... Kurt survived the plague in a coma for a thousand years and could heal others, but not a vamp, for example...
SlashySlashSlash chapter 10 . 6/11/2011
Just discovered this story today... and am itching for more. You don't know how happy I was when I read that you are going to write a sequel.. cause come on! There has to be a happy ending... Puck needs his Kurt. Was a tiny bit confused at the start but that made it all the more perfect as I actually felt like I was involved in the story. Interesting idea though... reminded me a lot of I Am Legend and that movie scared the crap out of me so I was a bit wary... but meh :D can't stay away from a Puckurt pairing.

Anyway, I'm rambling and I guess I shall leave you with a big PLEASE POST SOON! XD
SouthernHemmy chapter 10 . 6/10/2011
My darling HoneyBee! Stories cannot always have a happy ending! but this story left it open and you had better write that sequel! I will send my minions after you if you don't! LOL In all seriousness...This fic is one of my favs because it is so different and well written on top of that! You should feel extremely proud of yourself for this one! And thank you for the shout out! That makes me smile! :D Cant wait to read the sequel! Hemmy
JasonDragon64 chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
What an amazingly dramatic chapter, Honey! Still trying to figure out how Kurt was able to heal Mercedes, but with the ending... will he now be a vampire as well? At least Puck is going to be okay again. Since he's fed, now he should be back to normal (if really hating himself for harming Kurt).
JasonDragon64 chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
Amazing chapter, Honeybee. So, I gather that Kurt is not a vampire, but to have survived a thousand years and to have a power like healing, he must be something supernatural. Wonder if his ability will help him save Noah?

Was a bit shocked to see Azimio still such a hateful prick. One would think that a thousand years as Karofsky's bestie would have finally taken that homophobia out of his system. Or has Karofsky managed to keep it closeted that long?

I'm quite eager to see how these and other things get resolved. See you next chapter.
SouthernHemmy chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
Oh HoneyBee! That was great! And the cliffy was perfect! I hope the way they have treated Noah comes back to bite them on the arse! Please update soon! Hemmy
SouthernHemmy chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
I loved it! This was my fav chapter too! UPdate soon Hemmy
JasonDragon64 chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
Wow! Honeybee, you outdid yourself with this chapter. Kurt finally discovers his past, and now with Noah being condemned (what a horrid fate!) he has to convince his friends of the truth and try to save his lover. Very dramatic!

I look forward to seeing what you have coming next!