Reviews for Due Process
Doris and the Ox chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Wow. It got really steamy towards the end there. I loved it!
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
PFFFFT THIS IS PERFECTION.

I wasn't terribly sure what I was going to say in this review because if you asked me what my favorite part was, I would've had to copy and paste the entire story. Everyone is absolutely IC, and I love love love Karkat in this. Terezi, too, but pffft Karkat is wonderful here.

[[He chose to think that they really were the strongest restraints in the world, and that was why he hadn't been able to snap them open with his considerable manliness.]]

Yes, they were. Totally. Pffffft, Karkat you're wonderful.

Anyhow, this fic was absolutely fantastically lovely. I give it ten gold stars. :D
redleaveshavefallen chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
The ending so was incredibly amazing. I have no idea how this lovely image appeared in your mind, but I love whatever inspired it (and I love you too, of course)
OneMooseTwoMeese chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Okay, this was just...adorable. Darling little Karkat, being so sweet to Terezi... x3

I loved it! :D
Farla chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Dialogue is written as "Hello," he said or "Hello!" he said, never "Hello." He said or "Hello." he said or "Hello," He said or "Hello" he said. The only exception to this is if the next sentence doesn't contain a speech verb, in which case it's written as "Hello." He grinned, never "Hello," he grinned or "Hello," He grinned. Note that something isn't a speech verb just because it's a sound you make with your mouth, so generally stuff like laughed or giggled is in the second category. Furthermore, if you're breaking up two complete sentences it's "Hi," he said. "This is it." not "Hi," he said, "this is it." or "Hi," he said "this is it." And if you're breaking up a sentence in the middle, it's "Hi. This," he said, "is it." If there's no speech verb in the break, you use a dash, like "Hi. This - " He looked around. "- is it."

["Fuckin' ow! What the hell? Isn't there a law against beating the shit out of your suspects or whatever?"

"It's encouraged, actually."]

A nice exchange.

[those legal books of her's. ]

It's just "hers". Pronouns don't get possessive apostrophes.

...and now Terezi's in a huff and letting him go. She really seems to enjoy getting him wound up, and certainly not the sort of person who just lets someone go when she's mad, so that seems rather OOC.

I assume you needed some sort of way to get to Karkat trying a different game, but surely there's a smoother option? Karkat bitching incessantly and demanding they switch games would make more sense, and if you didn't have him handcuffed in the beginning there wouldn't be a need to get Terezi to unlock them, he could just get up and try to switch to a different scenario.

The two of them are pretty cute together here, but the plot flow just doesn't work right.
insane4lyfe chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
This. This forever. 8DD
a chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
squeee
marionette2613 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I LOVE IT! THAT WAS FREAKING ADORABLE! OMG! :D :D :D No seriously, that was fantastic. You captured their characters in a believable scenario, it was funny and inspiring. Thank you for sharing! And if it wasn't abvious, I'm a huge Terezi/Karkat fan lol _ Karkezi? Yep. Pretty much the best.
Word-Stranger chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Loved this!

Favorite line:

"...with his considerable manliness."
Chalupakabra chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Oh my goodness this was both hot and adorabubble at the same time. I love the way you write their dynamic.
Kitkatinahat chapter 1 . 4/13/2011