Reviews for Because Daisies Come in Every Color
Jane chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
I love these oneshots! they are so sweet and cute
Rash chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Mainly cause of the fluffy romance... but still! very well written! Great details! i also think you should definatly write a continuation of The Man Who Knew Too Much! I liked reading the one but... too short to catch on to the plot line...

Still you writing is amazing and intriguing! I am not surprised you're pursuing a writing career!

You should write more DD! XD
Rash chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
WOW! I was not expecting Teru to be dead! that breaks my heart! Poor Kurosaki!... shame he couldn't bring daisy's though... :/
Rash chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
I thought this was going to be a continue of chapter 3...
none the less, It was a good chapter. I think you did a great job describing Teru's resilience!
Rash chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
I love your stories! they're very well written, and i can understand how important reviews are for you, seeing as they give you a confidence boost!
I loved this chapter! I only wish Kurosaki was real! XD
Guest chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
I love all of your stories! Great job. I suggest doing one where they are a little older than they are now and make Teru the antagonist... make her the one to make advances on Kurosaki and drive him crazy .
fugu-chan chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
_ of course you can use that idea, if you can write something about it! I'd love to read it XD Poor guy. We're laughing at his expense already, and he's just trying to be reasonable and wear his silly boxers. Or maybe he's the kind of guy who only gets them in a few colors, and the crazy pair was a prank gift from someone. They got shoved to the bottom of the drawer, forgotten to the world, until a well-meaning Teru finds them while cleaning! Her laughter parallels ours as she vows she will see them on Kurosaki, even if she has to wrangle them onto him herself!

Haha, go about it however you wish~
fugu-chan chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
Ohhhhh I like this one! And the idea of the kissing at midnight! The masks are a neat idea~ Lol not like I'd try to be the one closest to Kurosaki or anything... _

: ) Thanks again for writing~
fugu-chan chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
I want to know what happens! That can't be all... the thugs wouldn't just give up on her, would they? And I want to know why Kurosaki didn't just hoist her over his shoulder and run! If I knew people were after someone I was with, I wouldn't waste any time...

I hope there is a part two!
fugu-chan chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
O_O I wasn't expecting such a tragic beginning! I thought maybe "the red of Teru's flushed cheeks," or "Kurosaki's ridiculous red boxers," or "the red scarf Teru tried to knit Kurosaki"... I was so wrong! It's beautiful though.

Thanks for writing~
XxstevexX chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
Ah, so cute~! You shouldn't do another color for the second part, since that would take up more colors, and thus, leaving me with less drabbles.

Less drabbles less happy me D:
cindyy0u chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
The colour idea is very interesting. You are one of the best writers out there. Your choice of words make me laugh, cry, tear up, and just smile. Your words just touch my heart and I hope you continue writing.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
I love this story! It's wonderful, you are a great writer. Please continue with this story!
Theswanghost01 chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
OMG! You are the best!_ You have unique and beautiful,very beautiful ideas.I hope you will continue to write more.*_*:-*
cltaylor chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
Love these drabbles. Thank you for your hardwork and please keep posting!