Reviews for A Man of the World
son of Zebedee chapter 3 . 7/21
breaking the 4th wall, I like it
This is a beautiful doc and there needs to be more please
Who-needs-names chapter 5 . 6/11
What even is this story. It's great, but so ridiculous.
FearMyLvl chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
Oh mah gawd

I'm dying of laughter here

You must finish this

Pls c:
cerealkiller49 chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
I can't imagine Lux snacking ravenously and burping, but this is frickin hilarious. Do come back to this story, it'd be too much of a shame not to finish this fantastic fanfiction that you've started :'(
Millie44 chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
This is great, I love it 3
Please do write more
Lordriochi chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Baron Felix's story was hilarious. That is pretty ironic he ate himself. If you furthered this tale, I would have a feeling that Lux and Kog would get along nicely since they both are very peckish.
Hiccup251 chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
I see this hasn't been updated in almost a year, so I realize there isn't much hope of closure for the story, but it really is well written and clever, and the implications here of half-gentleman kog x snacking lux are too much to leave behind in an incomplete fanfic. I hope you come back and finish this.
shloop chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
your story was so funny, i had to read it again! you're writing style is so elegant and sassy! You are incredibly gifted with humor and I would love to see this (or any other work that you choose to write) finished! This was just as funny the second time as it was the first, which is a hard thing to come by. I love you
shloop chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
Oh lord, the pretext under which you plan to (I'm guessing) begin the strangest pairing ever seen is both horribly contrived and ridiculously hilarious! Towards the end, Lux and Kog'maw will find kindred, glutenous spirits in each other and snack happily away into the sunset, and it will be a riot, just like the rest of this fic!
Not very many people write good comedy, and even fewer would have thought to have Kog'maw play Eliza to Cho'gaths' Professor Higgins.
Simply Delightful. I hope that this story gets continued, but if it is not, I wish you lick in your future writing endeavors!
Mobiusman3 chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
If this ends Lux/Kog'Maw, I don't know what I'll do.
Kalabalik2 chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
This is brilliant, I love it and I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, love what you've done with the characters.
Soulnight chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Very good use of humor and a great characterizations of kog'maw and gentleman cho'gath
Skarner chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Hi,
Can you please keep on updating this? Its a wonderful story and I'm really eager to read more.

Thanks,
Skarner
The Celtic Kid chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
O god you have to continue this. Its beautiful.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »