Reviews for Fold Your Ears: A Fic of Fold Your Wings
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 8/20
Yeah, like I was gonna pass up a fic featurin' our Roughie *pfffft!*

And the Academy Award goes to...*drum roll*...ROUGHWARD! I can't decide if it was really him and he was horrified in the end and backpedaled to save his manhood in front of her or whether the whole thing was a sick ploy to test her limits. Findin' she had none, you'd think he'd be happy his poor opinion of her was justified! In the end, I guess Bella did have a hard limit but she didn't say the safeword AND she took the money instead of throwin' it in his face. Oh, wait...she fuckin' earned every penny LOL!

ps: LayAtHomeMom sent me...not Planetblue, although she certainly would have! Gonna have to twist that girl's head in this direction after she finishes Edward Takes A Holiday LOL!
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 7/29
Haha! Roughward in a bunny suit! Love it!
TinaF chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Loved it!
Unknown Atheist chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Oh my God. Best ever! :] Made me laugh so hard!
ms.Tee2011 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Ok that was the stupidest, funniest , craziest story on here I have read so far kudos to you lol I can't stop lol wow
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Happy Easter indeed. That. Was. Hilarious!

LIZZIED1951 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
WOW, that was great! I'm so glad I saw this menioned on Twitter today.

jmcfall chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Ha ha ha ha ha ha I'm dying this is hysterical ! thank you
twilly chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
That was very funny. And a little disturbing. I loved it, especially setting off the sprinklers in the end, I hope it forced EC Asshat out of his apartment still in his bunny suit.
borntodanceninefour chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Nooo. No way! I legit clicked on this thinking "what? Is he going to be some big plushie bunny or something?" Did NOT think it would actually happen!
ProfileRemoved6-5-2012 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011

twifam1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
! LMAO!LOved it!
IndigoHenna chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
*Laughing* That is so wrong I swear. That was birlliant!
Lux123 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I am just... omg. I. Can't. I am bwahhahahahing all over this!- Like I am laughing so hard, I am tearing up!

"No, on your knees," he ordered, stroking his length with a soft pink paw. "Like bunnies," he added. - ROTF! Thx, now I don't know if I'm never gonna be able to take Roughie srsly ever again!

You are flippin' funny, lady!

P.S. This was rec'd on the FYW thread a while ago. :)
justreading0407 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Great..Now every time I read FYW I'm gonna picture Edward in a pink bunny suit. I laughed so hard reading this. Love it.