Reviews for Fold Your Ears: A Fic of Fold Your Wings
TinaF chapter 1 . 1/20
Loved it!
Unknown Atheist chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Oh my God. Best ever! :] Made me laugh so hard!
ms.Tee2011 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Ok that was the stupidest, funniest , craziest story on here I have read so far kudos to you lol I can't stop lol wow
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Happy Easter indeed. That. Was. Hilarious!

Thanks!

Sally
LIZZIED1951 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
WOW, that was great! I'm so glad I saw this menioned on Twitter today.

HAPPY EASTER!
jmcfall chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Ha ha ha ha ha ha I'm dying this is hysterical ! thank you
twilly chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
That was very funny. And a little disturbing. I loved it, especially setting off the sprinklers in the end, I hope it forced EC Asshat out of his apartment still in his bunny suit.
borntodanceninefour chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Nooo. No way! I legit clicked on this thinking "what? Is he going to be some big plushie bunny or something?" Did NOT think it would actually happen!
ProfileRemoved6-5-2012 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
OH MY GOD I LOLOLOLOLOLOL ALL OVER THIS

I LOVE YOU SOFA KING MUCH, BRU.

SO.

MUCH.
twifam1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
! LMAO!LOved it!
IndigoHenna chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
*Laughing* That is so wrong I swear. That was birlliant!
Lux123 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I am just... omg. I. Can't. I am bwahhahahahing all over this!- Like I am laughing so hard, I am tearing up!

"No, on your knees," he ordered, stroking his length with a soft pink paw. "Like bunnies," he added. - ROTF! Thx, now I don't know if I'm never gonna be able to take Roughie srsly ever again!

You are flippin' funny, lady!

P.S. This was rec'd on the FYW thread a while ago. :)
justreading0407 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Great..Now every time I read FYW I'm gonna picture Edward in a pink bunny suit. I laughed so hard reading this. Love it.
amandac3 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Oh! My! Geez! Ridic Fic indeed. That was just all sorts of wrong. LMAO! I just read Fold Your Wings, so Roughward is still fresh in my mind. You had me all anxious the whole time trying to figure out where you were gonna take it and never in a million years would I have guessed THAT. Priceless! Thanks for that!
ECullen50Shades chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Oh. My. God.

You are one funny lady! Tears. You had me in tears from laughing so damn hard!

I caught a brief glimpse of bright cheerful color inside the suit, and was unsettled to discover that he'd shaved his testicles and painted them in festive Easter hues.

***

It was soft and grainy, melting sweetness over my tongue.

It wasn't his penis. It was a Pink Marshmallow Peep.

***

"Are you ready? Are you ready, baby? Here comes Peter Cottontaaaaiiilllll ..."

I don't think I will ever, ever look at the Easter Bunny in the same way again!

xoxo