Reviews for A Game Well Played
WEast chapter 18 . 5/4
That was great. I loved BAMF! Merlin and that one line, 'I'm Emrys'. Just, wow. Best thing ever!
Yaaaaay!
TheRavenclawGem chapter 18 . 3/27
Asdfghjklchvfhhuhgbfg IT CANNOT END
CherryBerryB chapter 19 . 2/7
This fic is pretty great, but one of my favourite things ever is that you put so much attention on how Cenred's pants creaked.
Elaine Weasley chapter 19 . 9/8/2014
i loved it! ;-)
KristyAnne07 chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
That was such a fantastic story. I quite enjoyed it. :D
Fighting4Fantasy chapter 19 . 6/15/2014
This story was a rollarcoaster of love, hate, fear, loyalty, angst, and friendship. This was beautiful and well-fit for the tales of Arthur and Merlin.
Few typos and not OOC, I will be hard pressed finding a better story. At least one that’s not too dark but still has me watching through my fingers!
Thank you so much for this incredible ride!
Fighting4Fantasy chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Love that song! And LOVE that chapter! Brilliant introduction to a, no-doubt, gripping story.
Yazzi chapter 19 . 6/2/2014
I wanted you to know that I really enjoyed reading this. It was fantastic. Thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/15/2014
Yay Merlin! And yay Elyan! And yay Arthur! And yay YOU!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/14/2014
Great story, thanks!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
I like Elyan thinking "cool, magic, that will help!"
Guest chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
Yay for this, thanks! I can't read that other kind.

"Also, like my other episodal AUs, I'm not going to go word for word of what goes on in the episode when I reach a "correpsonding" scene. While it is something that could have happened during a particular episode, it is my story and I am taking creative liscense with it."
musicalgirl4474 chapter 19 . 12/30/2013
Very very VERY nice! Love the story, especially that when Morgause is all 'Merlin has magic' Arthur is like 'I don't really care.' Well done!
ciara chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
You know the feeling you get when you abosolutley HATE the author for cliff hangers but than you love them for writting n awesome book thats how i felt around chapter 7