Reviews for A Game Well Played
For once a reveal chapter that is not called "The Reveal" XD
Rookblonkorules chapter 19 . 5/23
That was awesome!
Raven chapter 19 . 5/14
Loved he story, keep writing cool things!
Hocapontas chapter 19 . 5/1
I was thinking when reading this a second time. I had the idea of following the episode up to the point where Arthur and Merlin are in the cell, Merlin could be taken away for a torture session by Morgasue as revenge for poisoning Morgana. I'm not sure how you would end the episode, but the idea wouldn't leave me alone, so I thought I would tell you.
Poppy chapter 4 . 1/2
So far, I love the plot and the characters aren't occ but I don't think Cenred is that bad a King. While he doesn't care for his subjects as much as Arthur or even Uther he kill withdrew his men when he thought that the chance of them dieing was to high. The Knights in his thrown room attacked Morgause we she insulted him so I think that shows a certain amount of loyalty
Pollythemer chapter 19 . 1/2
Wow, what a great story! Very easy to read, you write very well. I enjoyed it immensely!
CarolinaEirasSa chapter 9 . 12/8/2015
You've got a great story going so far. Can't wait to read the rest of it. But I came across a certain annoyance of mine... Sleeping does NOT make concussions worse.
Sleeping is unadvised for people who just suffered a head trauma, because then whoever is with them will not be able to tell if they fell asleep or if they lost consciousness (because losing consciousnessnot falling asleepmight hint at something worse going on) but sleeping in and of itself does not and never will worsen a concussion. I keep seeing this myth pop up in fanfics so I had to point it out. In any case, great story, really. Everyone seems perfectly in character and the plot just has me completely hooked. Nice work!
WEast chapter 18 . 5/4/2015
That was great. I loved BAMF! Merlin and that one line, 'I'm Emrys'. Just, wow. Best thing ever!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/31/2015
Yaaaaay!
TheRavenclawGem chapter 18 . 3/27/2015
Asdfghjklchvfhhuhgbfg IT CANNOT END
CherryBerryB chapter 19 . 2/7/2015
This fic is pretty great, but one of my favourite things ever is that you put so much attention on how Cenred's pants creaked.
Sherlock's Pipe And Hat chapter 19 . 9/8/2014
i loved it! ;-)
KristyAnne07 chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
That was such a fantastic story. I quite enjoyed it. :D
Fighting4Fantasy chapter 19 . 6/15/2014
This story was a rollarcoaster of love, hate, fear, loyalty, angst, and friendship. This was beautiful and well-fit for the tales of Arthur and Merlin.
Few typos and not OOC, I will be hard pressed finding a better story. At least one that’s not too dark but still has me watching through my fingers!
Thank you so much for this incredible ride!
Fighting4Fantasy chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Love that song! And LOVE that chapter! Brilliant introduction to a, no-doubt, gripping story.