Reviews for Road to Nowhere
Avide chapter 2 . 2/3
I would like you to know...that this chapter alone is one of the most fun ffnet things I've read in a WHILE!
I am sometimes in the mood for zombie stuff and LOVE 'The Walking Dead', so recently found a drama piece I quite liked, but this...this was entertaining in another great way! Thanks for posting it! I love the beginning because I've had some awwwwful hangovers, and I love the crack about walking briskly. And the ending kicked butt.
Bestbuds55 chapter 31 . 10/31/2014
Beautiful story, glad I found it. Thank tumblr for pointing me here and thanks to the Lovely author for writing this.
BIG S chapter 31 . 10/23/2014
Good read ! I really enjoyed how you portrayed T-dog and glen in your story I always felt T-dog was under utilized and felt bad when he died and who doesnt like the chinaman ? Im extra curious about merles fate and look forward to the next installment.
Ashe Corinthos chapter 31 . 8/1/2014
I read this fic in its entirety in two days and I loved every chapter. This is one of the best WD fics I've read. You're a wonderful writer, and I'm looking forward to reading the next part of Alexis' journey. I'm hooked, haha. Love it! ( Though I'm not sure if you'll read this, seeing as it's been several years since you wrote this. )
under-the-autumn-tree chapter 31 . 4/14/2014
Thats all I need to say x
etheris chapter 31 . 10/24/2013
enjoyed this. thanks
trinitee64 chapter 11 . 10/12/2013
awww, I didn't think she'd die so soon.
B chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
I just wanna say that this is definitely in my top two favorites on this site :D Absolutely loving it!
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 31 . 5/19/2013
Love it. I hate that they left Merle's bike though. Daryl looks so sexy riding it. :(
lucylu0508 chapter 31 . 4/20/2013
Just finished with part 1 and wanted let you know that I really enjoyed your fic. It most def‘y held my interest and I'm looking forward starting the next part . Great job and thank you for sharing your work.
Dana Rouge chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I just finished reading "Road to Nowhere" and I have to say, it's definitely one of the best Walking Dead fics I've read, especially concerning an OC. I am EXTREMELY picky on what I read and you nailed character development, description, plot, pacing and (most importantly) depicting the characters of the show. You didn't make your story only about your OC but explored the motivation and thoughts of other characters, similar to the style of the show. Your character is real, with real flaws, motivation and reactions. It was also really cool to see how your writing improved and changed over the course of the story.

I guess what I'm trying to say is all in all you have done a fantastic job and I hope you finish her story out because its too good not to finish.
RedAlyk chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Oh I remembered what I really wanted to mention! MERLE! MERLEYMERLEYMERLEMERLE! you captured him so well while he was present in the beginning. I almost peed myself when he was in jail talking to the sheriff about Wally being kissed by the (unbeknownst to the them) walker. I thought he was drunk an tryin' to kiss 'im. Ahahahah! Ok I'm done now.
RedAlyk chapter 31 . 3/28/2013
Started rereading this series, and I'm so glad I did! I forgot how great the first part of this was! It flows so nicely, and the occasional humor always has me cracking up. I love Alexis' inner monologue. I didn't notice before but I always thought you should use Zebrahead's walking dead as a part of your playlist, and I happily noticed it on chapter 30! Yayyyy. Moving on to the second part! Maybe ill start reviewing after a couple chapters instead of waiting til the end, even if its already finished. There's just so many more things I wanted to comment on but they were from earlier chapters. Anywhoo! ONWARD!
Pok3monTrain3erBlu3 chapter 31 . 3/14/2013
That was amazing! love it! I also love how you match the songs 2 the chapter! So awesome!
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 31 . 12/17/2012
Amazing story. Very true to character