Reviews for Naruhime
zeonista13 chapter 4 . 2/7
Flirty Fem-Naruto who is playing it like Fujiko wins totally here. Shikamaru is crushed like Napoleion at Waterloo. Dangerous, dangerous girl, especially with Papa Hokage-sama looming in the background...

I now want you to write a story where Minato is still around as the Yondaime Hokage and Naruto has a twin or younger sister. Naruto would benefit from a female foil on his energy level, really. As would Hinata, who normally needs every advantage she can get. It would not help Sasuke in the slightest, but it sure would be fun to watch...
zeonista13 chapter 3 . 2/7
THis chapter would win just for hte "Notorious Tora" reference. Makes me want Kishimoto to go back to the fun genin days again with Boruto and not have to be Naruto Z like the publishers and studio heads want.

Anyhow, the idea of Minato cheerfully abusing his power of office to safeguard his little darling angelic princess is a joy and a delight. Bonus points for all us visiting leches at the prospect of Fem-Naruto and Hinata as gorgeous yet strangely dateless BFFs.
zeonista13 chapter 2 . 2/7
Oh no, there was nothing wrong with this farcical jealousy train going off the tracks into the ravine of slapstick. Nothing wrong whatsoever! Itachi is a bad man but good brother. Fem-Naruto as Kushina the Blonder is awesome.
zeonista13 chapter 1 . 2/7
Naruto as a 12-17 year old girl? Kami-sama help us all... But it is a lot of fun. Minato as a watchful father is awesome.
Frwt chapter 4 . 2/5
wowwwww Naru win Shogi with shika?
cool
Frwt chapter 2 . 2/5
poor naru-chan
Frwt chapter 1 . 2/5
wahahaha,,,,, minato-sensei,,,,
you are so funny
lawlu4 chapter 4 . 1/13
Hahahaha.. its really adorable and funny..
great job..
XD
the end of the chapter. I can totally see it if minato live and naruto was female.
TroublesomeFox21 chapter 4 . 1/10
Oh my gosh this was adorable. I actually picture the uchihas like that if naruto was a girl and the massacre didn't happen. I have to say that one of my favorite ones though was the one with shikamaru. It was so cute. Please update..
- thanks for the laughs 3
Farala chapter 4 . 10/23/2016
poor Nara-san! I hope he becomes Naruto's friend and confidant in her dating world. this is hilarious! please add more chapters and Soon!
Hime-Love-97 chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
All I can imagine is a hairy 6 ft tall Naruto with huge calves and a manly body in a sailor moon outfit that's about 3 sizes too small with long blonde ponytails as he crystal into Minatos shoulders
lilLovelyanime chapter 4 . 1/3/2016
Just found your fic and gotta say, I like it.
Yeah kishimoto seems like a good sport. It looks like he may have put in those little hinting scenes with naruto and other characters for us fans.(although all along he was planning to put naruto with hinata)
Shikamaruxnaruto is my favorite pairing. So thanks for the chapter.

I have a love hate relationship with naruto. I love the concept, I love the main character and many of the other characters but at the same time it annoyes me how slow it goes(don't even get me started on the anime and how a third of it is just them traveling through trees and the recaps) but overall I like the series

And while a bit upset with it ending and naruto getting together with hinata. At the very least they have kids and I now have a new crack pairing. Well two.

Shikadai x boruto
And
Inojin x boruto

I'm currently writing my own female naruto fic and if you have the time maybe you can take a look and tell me what you think so far.
Rikkudo chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I wanted to thank you again for writing these.

I've started my own Fem!Naruto drabbles, and I honestly would have never wrote them at all if it weren't for your own drabbles.
RainbowMaze chapter 4 . 8/27/2015
I love this story! I really really hope you will continue writing this fantastic and funny story!