Reviews for Naruhime
DnMikado chapter 4 . 8/13
Oh I loved it! Wished it was a lot longer! I really hope you will write more! Love these typ of fanfic! sasunaru! Shikanaru!
Axel Fones chapter 4 . 4/22
Itachi the ultimate cock-blocker XD
Axel Fones chapter 1 . 4/22
Adorably hilarious XD
zeonista13 chapter 4 . 2/7
Flirty Fem-Naruto who is playing it like Fujiko wins totally here. Shikamaru is crushed like Napoleion at Waterloo. Dangerous, dangerous girl, especially with Papa Hokage-sama looming in the background...

I now want you to write a story where Minato is still around as the Yondaime Hokage and Naruto has a twin or younger sister. Naruto would benefit from a female foil on his energy level, really. As would Hinata, who normally needs every advantage she can get. It would not help Sasuke in the slightest, but it sure would be fun to watch...
zeonista13 chapter 3 . 2/7
THis chapter would win just for hte "Notorious Tora" reference. Makes me want Kishimoto to go back to the fun genin days again with Boruto and not have to be Naruto Z like the publishers and studio heads want.

Anyhow, the idea of Minato cheerfully abusing his power of office to safeguard his little darling angelic princess is a joy and a delight. Bonus points for all us visiting leches at the prospect of Fem-Naruto and Hinata as gorgeous yet strangely dateless BFFs.
zeonista13 chapter 2 . 2/7
Oh no, there was nothing wrong with this farcical jealousy train going off the tracks into the ravine of slapstick. Nothing wrong whatsoever! Itachi is a bad man but good brother. Fem-Naruto as Kushina the Blonder is awesome.
zeonista13 chapter 1 . 2/7
Naruto as a 12-17 year old girl? Kami-sama help us all... But it is a lot of fun. Minato as a watchful father is awesome.
Frwt chapter 4 . 2/5
wowwwww Naru win Shogi with shika?
cool
Frwt chapter 2 . 2/5
poor naru-chan
Frwt chapter 1 . 2/5
wahahaha,,,,, minato-sensei,,,,
you are so funny
lawlu4 chapter 4 . 1/13
Hahahaha.. its really adorable and funny..
great job..
XD
the end of the chapter. I can totally see it if minato live and naruto was female.
TroublesomeFox21 chapter 4 . 1/10
Oh my gosh this was adorable. I actually picture the uchihas like that if naruto was a girl and the massacre didn't happen. I have to say that one of my favorite ones though was the one with shikamaru. It was so cute. Please update..
- thanks for the laughs 3