Reviews for When Spring Rain turns to Summer Sky
OHHHHHH
REJECTED! :O
This is funny tho! :D
Glitterbaby's Girl chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
Youhave Noooooooooo idea how HAPPY I am that you updated this...I LOVE YOU FOREVER NOW! keep updating though frfr lol
WaxWan chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
I dont know why you took so long in updating. HAVE TO KNOW that you are the most reviewed author, we all feel like a miracle if you update!

THIS IS AMAAAAZING! This is really good. This is sos sosOS'so goooood!

THIS WAS AMAZING! This was sweet Finally Tsuki and Roppi made love. Ow Poor RoppiChan. Talking to the ghost. Poor thing, that fucker of ghost forced him to do such things. He was raped poor poor Roppi and SWEET Tsuki.

LOVED THIS. please dont make us suffer anymore. This is actually EXELLENT please. Please update sooner than a year please please!

Support you forever RukawaGF keep in mind that you have loyal followera like me **
Akemi Nekoeda chapter 13 . 10/3/2014
OMG so beatiful, Tsukishima!
He is so cute, I want to hug him 3
I want to read the next chapter NOW /3/
left account chapter 12 . 5/21/2014
This is beautiful in so many ways.
Glitterbaby's Girl chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
Please finish this this is really good CDS 3
Bunnybot chapter 12 . 12/18/2013
o wow! so exciting XD I can't wait to see what happends next!
ForTheLoveOfCOFFEE chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
I really like this story and I hope you update it someday, its really good!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/30/2013
please keep writting this i love these two together :)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/28/2013
omg this is too good tonot finish im sorry i didnt feel like loging in to my accoun t but my full name is Glitterbaby's Girl
Aelan013 chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
aww...why is this never finished?
JayKuro chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Oh gosh. I hope more comes soon. I love this story so much. ; -;
The-Weird-Box chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
3 love love... -100,000,000,000,000,000,000 hearts- LURV THIS
ShizayaIzuofan chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
This is such a beautiful story. Please please please please update sooon. Ple
ase oh pretty please!
deathnotelover12 chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
This is so adorable and beautifully written! X3 I hope it wouldn't be too much to ask if you ever plan on continuing this? Its a lovely story, but I understand if you don't want to write anymore for it. It has been a long time since it was updated, but would you (could you) write more for this? I loved it regardless! I love these two and loved how you wrote them. :3 Thanks for writting such a cute story anyways! Made my day!