Reviews for Liquid Courage
animegirl2532 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This makes alcohol sound great. Sakura is one hell of a lucky bitch in this story, it was fantasticly written.
Laurie chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Awesome story !

Loved every bit of it.

Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Loved it soooo much! Awesome fanfic! Don't have an account but think you should do a neji and tenten fanfic! Totally awesome keep up with writing stories.
haru-teri22 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
the whole flashback confused me... maybe you should think about rearranging and taking out a few things. it was a bit wordy going back and forth.
other than that I enjoyed the story
aina.akkarin chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Great story :)
thanks for writing it...
oshizemi chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I really enjoyed this. I especially liked Sakura's mission... really intense, emotional for her, and draining YET her thoughts/feelings kept going back to Kakashi. I think that really highlighted how deep her feelings really were. I liked being "in her head".
LostCause1023 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This is amazing! The best KakaXSaku story I have ever read! Great job!
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Sooo hot! Lol. I never imagined KakaSaku could read so good. This was just pure and utter blissful smut. Well done. ;)
Caribou chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
That was great and I really enjoyed the detail and emotions you put into the encounters between Kakashi and Sakura.

It was very believable and their interactions were also very sweet.

I would definitely be overly ecstatic if you went ahead and wrote a Shikamaru/Sakura story (!).

However, I think it would be best if it was completely separated from the rest of your Leaves of Change series altogether.

Sadly, the ShikaSaku fandom is severely neglected and I think we really need more stories with them attaining that happy ending.

I really hope you do decide to write the ShikaSaku story because I think that the fandom totally needs an author like yourself because of how well you focus on the characters' emotional developments and their plausible disregard of the inhibitions of the norm, due to the fact that they are just so in love. It's quite enchanting, really.

Hehe. I apologize for the oh-so-wordy review that can almost be classified as a rant at this point; I'm just so excited to have discovered an author on this site that can execute a KakaSaku fic so well.

I'm just so supportive of the ShikaSaku coupling because their lazy genius/motivated intellectual dynamic has so much potential that, unfortunately, not many fanfiction writers have taken upon themselves to developed and explore.

I just think you have all the gifts of an author to write for that shipping and write it well, just like you did for this great Kakashi/Sakura fic.

Thanks for your time!
Lisabeth1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Wow, you're good at writing :)

I love your style, and the sense of emotions and connectedness you get when reading this . Very good! Continue!
eyeSharingan chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Wonderful! 3
Ai-chan chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Not bad. Certainly hot, and not kacking in smexy details. A bit ooc but good fic none the less. Thanks for posting.
seeking serendipity chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I loved this! Very good (:
a-apple chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
hey just wanted to let you know that this was a great one-shot and was very good! loved the plot of the whole story and how you barley had any mistakes. Once again great work :)
Joker chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Really creative and long! It's a good story. Kaka/Saku are a really good pair. Do you think you could write a story about Shikamaru and Sakura?