Reviews for Liquid Courage
Joker chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Really creative and long! It's a good story. Kaka/Saku are a really good pair. Do you think you could write a story about Shikamaru and Sakura?
dazynl8 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
wow that was a long one-shot. But damn worth it! D Brilliant story, well-written and a very satisfying ending. so the Ino/Kiba story sounds fun...;) I like how you played their relationship out in this story. Initially the pairing didn't appeal to me, but you did a good job at raising my hopes for them in Liquid Courage.
Regas 27 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I loved this. It was well written, and it was different and creative. I'll definitly be looking out for the series to read. I can't wait.

As for a title for the series: Ive got some ideas, granted they probably arent the best seeing as how its like the middle of the night and i've yet to get some sleep.

Sign of the Times : seeing as how their worlds are kind of upside down and topsy turvy and it's happening 'now' in your stories.

...thats all i have...

Again, great story!
anon chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Beautiful! You did not leave out a single detail. Just beautiful.
eskeflowne chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Wow talk about epic haha I think that is the longest chapter I have ever read, you deserve a medal!

Great work your description is amazing and the lemon is so well wriiten its truly poetic haha

This totally deserves way more reviews!

Keep up the kaka/saku writing!
Nat Moore chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
this was amazing kakasaku is one of my all time favourite couples and this FF is so well written! i was grinning through it the entire time, i think ur FF is better than others iv read because you spellt everything correct, structerd? it properly, not just everything in one great big paragraph. WELL DONE
quarterdark chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
nice :)
TcEm chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
AHHH WHY DOES THIS ONLY HAVE ONE REVIEW ! Truely awesome and super cute and sexy :D LOOOOVEE IITTT
angel897 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
great story, love this paring, great job on the lemon please keep writing awesome stories kay :)
25 | « Prev Page 1 2