Reviews for Innocence
empressalia chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
I've been meaning to write a review here for ages now, and have finally got around to it :)

I just wanted to say I love the character of Lorraine in this story - perhaps more than John, and that's saying something :) Also the relationship between the two characters. Good work!
lrobinson01 chapter 9 . 11/3/2011
great story
RobynZari chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Awesome chapter! I'm looking forward to more :)
witchbaby300 chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Ok seriously this was awesome! I need another chapter soon! With a cliffhanger like that you need to update really really soon! I cant believe he switcched up his attitude so quick like that! He even had me fooled! Need more! Lol
witchbaby300 chapter 7 . 7/16/2011
Sometimes i think you update slow on purpose! Lol But anyways great chapter! I cant believe they got in a fight and Ghosts name didn't even come up. When the heck is he going to find out?
witchbaby300 chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
All i can say mate is finally. Finally! I can't wait to see the next chapter. I hope he finds out she's been seeing ghost!
scbear7 chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
Great story can't wait for more.
darkangel017 chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
you udated, yeah!

I like this chapter. keep up the good work. finally theres a fanfiction story for this character.

Update soon please
AppleJuiceBear chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
Hey you should update.. please.. thanks..ohyeah, Why is John so controlling? Like I want you to wear these clothes and you have no choice if you want to come to the party or not..
darkangel017 chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
i like your story wish you would update
witchbaby300 chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
I love this story! You have a very nice plot going on and I love the fact that she and Ghost know each other. I can't wait for everyone else to see them together! I don't think she should have forgiven him so quickly. If i caught my boyfriend doing that i would probably attack him and the girls lol. But everyone's different eh? I'm also super happy you didn't make her a mary sue! Please continue! I'm going to hurry and subscribe now! :)
RobynZari chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
I'm really enjoying this story! Ghost is intimidating and manipulative just like in the movie, and Lorraine is likeable.

And John's super sexy, of course :)

More chapters please!
Ctinaisfashion chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
i love it so far...she needs to crack the whip on john though
littel devil 1 chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
Woundering what happens next.
littel devil 1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I liked it. Looking forward to more.