Reviews for And The World Turned
HOLEY CRAP THAT ENDING! HE GOT HER THE FREAKING MOON! AND SAID HE WOULD GET HER ANYTHING! AND ALL SHE ASKED FOR WAS HIM! OH I CRIED! THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I HAVE EVER READ! I HAVE NEVER READ SOMETHING SO BEAUTIFUL IT MADE ME CRY BEFORE! I COULD GO ON AND ON BUT REALLY ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS YOU ARE AN EXTRAORDINARY WRITER!
OneWriterGirl97 chapter 16 . 4/27
I LOVE this story!
Sequel please?
Lokken.8 chapter 16 . 4/25
Great story! Gonna check for sequel now.

Thank you and may you always enjoy writing!
scheggia chapter 16 . 7/9/2015
perfect!
eneas chapter 16 . 4/30/2015
Love the story! But where is the sequel?
oldtexan chapter 16 . 4/1/2015
I enjoyed your story. Did you ever write the sequel?
evangml chapter 16 . 9/7/2014
A Castle sister suggested I read this story. That ending was simply par excellence. One of the best Caskette stories I've ever read. I'm going to add you to my list of authors who drop into my box. He gave her the freaking moon! Thank you for writing this story.
shellee3 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I just had to keep reading this fic. It was so well written. Sequel?
gsr4ever chapter 16 . 5/30/2014
Beautiful fic!
dancingpines chapter 16 . 4/29/2014
I've just read this for the first time and it is a lovely story. I must say this last chapter had me teary eyed. The dialogue at the end was so sweet.
CountryGal chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
Another thing... You don't just get offered to switch from enlisted to an officer.. You have to have a bachelor degree at least, and go through training.. So if he was a TSgt, he wouldn't be able to just become a captain out of the blue. Just saying, you might wanna do a little more checking on this...
CountryGal chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
So, I love your story, but one quick thing.. Air Force pilots are always officers, never enlisted. TSgts usually can work on planes, but never pilot them. Otherwise, good going!
JustAWriterWannaBe chapter 16 . 2/25/2014
Just finished your story. Great job!
Thanks!
fracas chapter 16 . 1/11/2014
Hello - I know I'm almost three years too late but gosh I loved this gentle story so much. I've taken to reading the stories of authors recommended by authors I enjoy. This lead me to you... in the nicest possible way! Thank you. I especially loved the moon chasing. I live in Australia and am lucky enough to have a house that looks out over the ocean. Watching the moon and stars is one of my favorite pastimes and one I took for granted until a Japanese exchange student came to stay and asked if we could go outside at night because she had never seen the moon or a star.
finefinegoodgood chapter 16 . 1/7/2014
Wow...that was fabulous. I think it needs a follow up.