Reviews for Androids
SraelynnBeta chapter 9 . 1/2/2017
pros·thet·ic präsˈTHetik/ adjective 1. denoting an artificial body part, such as a limb, a heart, or a breast implant. "he wears prosthetic legs because his own were amputatedI believe (according to Google and my headache) you are technically right in calling Data's brain prosthetic, but if you think about it his entire body is artificial. Where as this it definitely the word you are trying to use... Positronic A positronic brain is a fictional technological device, originally conceived by science fiction writer Isaac Asimov (1920–1992). It functions as a central processing unit (CPU) for androids, and, in some unspecified way, provides them with a form of consciousness recognizable to humans
SraelynnBeta chapter 2 . 1/1/2017
Positronic not prothestic (I think you also ment to put prosthetic, which is also incorrect. Sorry, but I remembered and looked it up as well to get my facts straight. I don't mean to be rude but I find Google and Wikipedia to be great back up plans when a living beta reader is not available.
misuky7 chapter 34 . 12/20/2016
This was heart-breakingly beautiful. My favorite Star Trek story ever. I cannot wait to read more of your work. :3
ImpartingAbyss chapter 34 . 7/15/2015
OMG...Amazing story!' Brava!
MobMotherScitah chapter 34 . 8/1/2012
The feels.
I found myself laughing out loud and sniffling, and cooing and shouting as I read this.

That... Usually doesn't happen.
So good work!

There were a few instances where there seemed to be missing words and sometimes misplaced words... A couple of sentences didn't seem to make sense to me at certain points I can no longer recall. But, damn! What a great read! Please, don't ever stop writing.

Sincerely,
Scitah
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I read till about chapter 18 and the story is good it's just detailess and jumps around to much. I think you should go back threw and add detail were it is due and do something about the time skips, they are to sudden.
SilverSheWolf13 chapter 10 . 10/27/2011
I'm glad you gave Melina Aspergers, though it's probably because I have it, you really are a great writer, though you do lack description, but you really did well with you characters personalities.
Islet101 chapter 34 . 10/20/2011
Great story, I truly enjoyed reading every single chapter :)
emalico chapter 34 . 7/26/2011
Wow that story was amazing! I just loved it. Ive always thought it would be neat if Data got married. Is there a sequel?
Heartless-JT chapter 34 . 6/21/2011
Nooooo! Data! Come baaaaack :'(

I can't stop crying... I really loved it though...(sniff)...
Anjke chapter 33 . 5/20/2011
:') Best. Fanfiction. EVER! I read this whole story in two days! I am heading off to the sequel now!

I adore with what you did, simply love it! Don't stop!

You have a big fan! Greetings from America!

~KQ
spacecadet777 chapter 34 . 5/6/2011
Very interesting. What if, Melina discovers that it was in fact B4 that went over to the Scimitar and not her beloved? Maybe she sees something that Data had on before he made the jump over (like a wedding ring), and puts 2 and two togeter to make four?

Just a thought.
Cakemixo chapter 31 . 5/5/2011
Not a clifhanger! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Trinideanfan chapter 27 . 4/24/2011
Great chapter! Very exciting and unexpected. I really can't wait to see what happens next ;)
Trinideanfan chapter 26 . 4/23/2011
Thanks for updating. I really love this story. Rex is a great addition and it fun to watch Data interact with his family especially now that he has the emotion chip. Great job!